Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can’t even connect on Fet :/

P

Ponyshep69

Greycel
I joined this site called fetlife because I knew the sluts on there love begging for cock wherever they can get it.

I try and message the females that have the most similar interests— Though I really should have just gone for the young and dumb ones.

All I want is a submissive female to satisfy me! But whenever I message one of those Stacey’s, I either get insta-blocked or ignored entirely.

I thought about keeping the account around just for the pictures all the sluts would post of their bodies, but I didn’t want to torture myself with things I could never obtain.

I was told that fet would work.
Guess my next option is just to LDAR...

I can’t enjoy anything anymore without some stupid femoid coming in and fucking everything up.

You know fetlife is like 99% men right?Jesus you'd have to be an epic Chad or lottery winning lucky to succeed on there.

(But yeah I tried joining too at one point.)

those sites are all sausage fests dude

Are these girls looking for super rich dudes, or will middle class dudes do? If the latter then sign me the fuck up, boyo.

From what I've read its generally $2k/month for a 6/10 girl on there to fuck you 4-8x/mo.

EVERY dating site (ESPECIALLY those based on sex) are 90% male. If you're under 8/10, STAY AWAY.
I made a mistake of creating an account on a Polish site called datezone. Foids would always ignore or block me, thus crushing my self-esteem even lower.
If you're bisexual, you'll find LOADS of guys to fuck, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back