Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't escape the ropefuel even while coping

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was LDARing and watching a show and in the first few episodes they give you the background of the protagonist and his friends and show you long montages of him and his friends having fun and enjoying their teenage years, while watching I remembered that I never had that kind of thing.

I never had any friends to go out with and have fun and enjoy my childhood and teenage years, I spent all my childhood getting beaten/physically abused by my parents and siblings and getting bullied at school, and I spent my teenage years rotting in my room alone. :feelsautistic:

I was never invited to anything or offered to hang out with anyone because I wasn't "interesting" or "popular" (keyword for ugly and socially retarded :feelsthink:), the only time anyone ever interacted with me in school or irl was to bully me or use me. :feelsokman:

I never had any friends to go out with and have fun and forget about life for a sec, instead my parents never let me out and treated me like I'm an autist, they never let me out of the house as a kid because they were afraid I would get beaten or bullied or some shit (even though they themselves beat the shit out of me and abused me for years and watched my siblings beat me too and didn't do anything :feelshaha: nice fucking logic, words can't describe how happy I will be on the day I see them all dead. :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:)

This is just a vent post, I'm not looking for advice I'm already used to the normie cringy "advice".
TL.DR: I watched a show that reminded me that I never had any friends.

Car racing video games contain less little propaganda and ropefuel.

ER could give you some good non-normie advice. We gotta meet him in heaven first though.
I recommend everyone to try out Redout

what's your favorite racing game, I like NFS but I usually get bored really easily since it's just the same repetitive shit.
ER could give you some good non-normie advice. We gotta meet him in heaven first though.
Over for NoBMWcels

I was LDARing and watching a show and in the first few episodes they give you the background of the protagonist and his friends and show you long montages of him and his friends having fun and enjoying their teenage years, while watching I remembered that I never had that kind of thing.
I wonder what it's like having friends to have long conversations with. It must feel so good being able to share thoughts with like-minded people.

I wonder what it's like having friends to have long conversations with. It must feel so good being able to share thoughts with like-minded people.
My brain can never understand the concept of "friendship" at this point because I've never experienced it, it's like a blind man not knowing the concept of colors.

instead my parents never let me out and treated me like I'm an autist, they never let me out of the house as a kid

Control freaks produce incels. I wonder how many parents ever put 2 and 2 together and realize they fucked up.

Control freaks produce incels. I wonder how many parents ever put 2 and 2 together and realize they fucked up.
Fucking retarded parents used to tell me "its for your own good" yeah you fucking retards seems like it really worked out great
I can't wait to watch them fucking die and rot

:fuk: brutal

20+

Just thinking of reaching 30 makes me wanna rope, i'll either rope or SEAmaxx or some shit
ropemax is very very dificult man , it is not easy :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:my hope is to have an accident or a terminal illness, or to be killed for robbing me on the street