Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cant do this shit no more man

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Not even drugs help,mdma just makes me lonely now,oxys and percs now just don't even make me numb like they used to,weed just makes me dumb and depressed......my only cope man.....the only thing in the world that used to cure my loneliness....drugs......now they are projecting my loneliness infront of my eyes,like they are making fun of me on how much Im missing out

:( I feel you man. All copes come at an end eventually

Why tf would you take mdma as an incel

did you try friendshipmaxxing with other bros?

Have you considered roping?

I offer you my condolences on this situation that I imagine very difficult. :feelsbadman:

If I had a pistol and was drunk out of my head I'm pretty sure I'll blow my brains out, but were I live guns are very hard to get

If I had a pistol and was drunk out of my head I'm pretty sure I'll blow my brains out, but were I live guns are very hard to get
Same:cryfeels:
UK gun laws are crazy

it's over as soon as you start relying on drugs.

Yeah I feel ya. It's time for me to pack in the booze again. It's been getting the better of me, that wiley bastard bottle.