Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't cope anymore growing more suicidal every day.

• Thread starter Genetic garbage
  • Start date
Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
Every evening when I return from wagecucking I see so many couples.Just yesterday I saw this foid kissing her boyfriend on lips in full public view she was a legit 7/10. At that moment I felt like jumping in front of a truck.Why I was meant to suffer so much?what did I do to go through this much agony every single day.Even at my work every single foid avoid they greet every male worker.Life is pure hell prolly worse than hell if you are ugly and a framecel.My only hope is if I could somehow get nembutal im trying very hard to buy it it's very difficult.

Foids at work greet every male worker except you? I guess high school never ends.

Jumping off a bridge is free

You probably should work bettER bro

Killing yourself is letting them win. They want you dead. Don't let them win.

Foids at work greet every male worker except you? I guess high school never ends.
Yes that's correct they just plainly ignore me even if I'm the first one in to arrive.
Killing yourself is letting them win. They want you dead. Don't let them win.
Everyday is hell it's better if I'm off from this gay earth.Maybe we all were just born to suffer.I don't know how long I can continue but the end is not far at all.Im already 28.

I'm 28 as well and I'm in the exact same situation, I don't mean to make things worse for you, but I'm feeling like we're kidding ourselves if we believe anything's going to change, the only reason we're here is to wageslave then die. Happiness isn't for us apparently.

I'm 28 as well and I'm in the exact same situation, I don't mean to make things worse for you, but I'm feeling like we're kidding ourselves if we believe anything's going to change, the only reason we're here is to wageslave then die. Happiness isn't for us apparently.
I'm gonna give myself one more year max and then call if off.

Being a neet sucks. Being a wagecuck where everyone hates you is worse

You CANNOT WIN in this society, might have to leave society's grip.

A cabin in the woods (with some internet atleast) would be a good way to not be bound by modern society. Hunting/growing food might be the better tradeoff than getting NOTHING from society (you dont only get nothing, but you lose a part or all of yourself to society as a wageslave.)

If you are not a 25cel you still have time to decide on big transitions like that. You still have to earn up income to buy land (before wealthy fucks buy up all the land to force us into a renteir nightmare.)

All citizens should possess a mandatory % of shares of big private (((companies))), aside from UBI.

Last edited:
There is nothing anyone here or anywhere can do or say that can make things better, in 2020 it is over. Things won't get better.
But don't kill yourself tbh

Last edited:
All citizens should possess a mandatory % of shares of big private (((companies))), aside from UBI.
All this talk about growth and none of it goes to the worker, we'd probably get more money if we had shares instead of UBI.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Take a dump in all of their lockers/purses. Perhaps even sprinkle a bit of kerosene on a log and leave it on the lunch table aflame (just make sure it's contained as to not burn the fucking place down)

I'm 29. Same problems. I'm so depressed that I have definetly become asexual. But watching (teen) couples still hurts as hell. The only reason I don't kill myself are my parents, and the only motivation left for me are drugs.

I don't know man. Sometimes I think I want to die, sometimes I think I'm already dead, sometimes I can't think at all. I know I'm losing my sanity and that sooner or later my will to take drugs won't be enough to stop the destiny I have written in my genes. I just want to die so fucking hard. I don't know.

Every evening when I return from wagecucking I see so many couples.Just yesterday I saw this foid kissing her boyfriend on lips in full public view she was a legit 7/10. At that moment I felt like jumping in front of a truck.Why I was meant to suffer so much?what did I do to go through this much agony every single day.Even at my work every single foid avoid they greet every male worker.Life is pure hell prolly worse than hell if you are ugly and a framecel.My only hope is if I could somehow get nembutal im trying very hard to buy it it's very difficult.

They look down upon you because you're creepy to them. I hate females.

Have you tried thERapy?

Happiness is an arbitrary state of mind. You conditioned yourself to accept your suffering even if you disagree and despise your situation you came to terms with the way you are treated. What is it that will make you happy? Do you mean the act of pleasure, the reward loop of your brain that feeds you short term 'happiness'? Maybe you are looking for long term fulfillment instead? Either way, you won't find neither. At least not the way you are now.

Happiness is an arbitrary state of mind. You conditioned yourself to accept your suffering even if you disagree and despise your situation you came to terms with the way you are treated. What is it that will make you happy? Do you mean the act of pleasure, the reward loop of your brain that feeds you short term 'happiness'? Maybe you are looking for long term fulfillment instead? Either way, you won't find neither. At least not the way you are now.
Or at least content, happiness has always been an unsustainable paradigm for any person.

Being a neet sucks. Being a wagecuck where everyone hates you is worse
Even when I was NEET, my mother and sister would make snide remarks about me not working. Other family members would look down on you for not working, people only take interest if you are earning something. I tried to keep myself occupied while I was NEET like the blue pilled idiot I was, it was all for nothing. Now that I'm working, people just want to use you if you are useful, they just don't give a shit. After that, they act like they don't know you.

I miss being a NEET, I was healthier physically but my mental health is the same as today. Now I would like to rot in bed.