Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Cant browse anymore today bros. I cant be thinking about hot females that hate me and chads living life on main character mode any longer

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
all these sexy females on the internet that I never even get to look at IRL :feelscry:. where do these bitches even live... everyone around here is ugly and fat.

not that they would even be interested in me in the least. I have not spoken to a hot woman in my entire fucking life... chad is just living his life talking to sexy hot girls everyday and having sex with them. These girls I will only ever see on the internet and never in reality... and chad sees them everyday and just has a good time with them and has sex with these super hot sexy girls, do you even know how cucked we are? I cant cope today with this knowledge :feelsrope:

#nopussynolabor

I accepted this already

all these sexy females on the internet that I never even get to look at IRL :feelscry:. where do these bitches even live... everyone around here is ugly and fat.

not that they would even be interested in me in the least. I have not spoken to a hot woman in my entire fucking life... chad is just living his life talking to sexy hot girls everyday and having sex with them. These girls I will only ever see on the internet and never in reality... and chad sees them everyday and just has a good time with them and has sex with these super hot sexy girls, do you even know how cucked we are? I cant cope today with this knowledge :feelsrope:
get it together dork, you sound pathetic