Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't breathe. Can't....oh my god. Women are trash.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-

Look how women go crazy when this guy gets on set. The fucking host is flirting hardcore with him and she is a MARRIED WOMAN, even at that time. She's a married women to some guy who can't even move (paralyzed). What a piece of shit.

And read the comments on here
https://starcasm.net/archives/18910

He works with my husband and let me just say he's as good looking in real life!!!

Can someone tell me why the fuck you would want a girlfriend or a wife? She'll never be attracted to you the way she's attracted to good looking men, unless you're of course attractive, which means you shouldn't even be on this fucking site you fakecel piece of shit. Anyway women are just disgusting. Disgusting fucking creatures. I hate them all.

There's no reason to marry a girl unless you get her when she is young so that she can grow towards you instead of the world. Once she's corrupted by the world, forget it.

good post, OP. you are completely right. why get a girlfriend or wife? all females are degenerate and will lust for chad no matter what

There's no reason to marry a girl unless you get her when she is young so that she can grow towards you instead of the world. Once she's corrupted by the world, forget it.

Even a girl that you know since decades can cuck you.

good post, OP. you are completely right. why get a girlfriend or wife? all females are degenerate and will lust for chad no matter what

I mean the normie life is better than the incel life but it's not even close to Chad life

I saw this before on FaceandLMS's videos and it was brutal.

She looks like Hilary Clinton.

I mean the normie life is better than the incel life but it's not even close to Chad life
the only difference with normies is that it's easier for them to get sex. women treat them the same though, they still cuck them and treat them like shit. no normie is ever truly loved because he will get cucked for chad. and sometimes even chad is not safe because she will cheat on him with another richer chad or a gigachad. women are beasts

the only difference with normies is that it's easier for them to get sex. women treat them the same though, they still cuck them and treat them like shit. no normie is ever truly loved because he will get cucked for chad. and sometimes even chad is not safe because she will cheat on him with another richer chad or a gigachad. women are beasts

Maked sense because women always want the most genetically fit offspring while men want to spread their seed as much as they can and that leads to this current state (beta orbiters and hypergamy)

Hardly. Modern world says to women that they need to have "experience" to be truly happy. Fuck as many man as possible. Even if you find a virgin, the desire for experience will always be inside her heart/mind.

It's over.

He's only handsome because of his eye area.

AWALT. Swallow the MGTOW pill my brethren. It's time you went your own way.

getting cucked is the circle of life

poverty jaw definition. Receding hairline subhuman.

You can't remove a woman far enough from the corruption of the world in this day and age.

That's why I don't want a gf or relationship like a lot of softies here do.

You're probably gonna get fucked over sooner than later.

Womenz can't be trusted, they're habitual liars and manipulators, and I have first-hand experience.

This can't be real?! Please tell me this isn't real, I can't believe that. The questions alone are absurd, this is surely a setup?

Nevertheless, this guy is an absolut GIGACHAD. This is what happens when woman LUST after you. Nonchads can never experience this pure aesthetic LUST. Nonchads can only buy their love through other means.

I fucking hate that video. Ragefuel