Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cannot stand bluepilled fags giving out their shitty advice

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I'm always hearing some fag try give bluepilled advice to literal naive incel brothers and it makes me filled with hatred, seeing a bro being fed bullshit just so the bluepilled fag can have a bigger ego feeling all big and mighty thinking they know shit, when in reality it's nothing but shit, "muhh bro keep trying, even if it takes 1000 approaches" "broooo wear these jeans, girls love that" "nah bro girls like men who have hobbies and great self esteem brooo". And if I try give true based blackpill advice, I get called a pessimist JFL.

brutal ngl. you must keep blackpilling them

There is no enough amount of blackpill for those who bath in the privilege of their looks.

Keep onto blackpilling boyo

I hate bluepillers so fucking much, I want them all dead

There is no enough amount of blackpill for those who bath in the privilege of their looks.
Exactly its always the sons of bitches who have girlfriends that give shitty advice

I gave up on my blue pilled friends, some people have to learn the hard way

Bluepill is like an abusive relationship, it's hard to leave but once you do you can never come back.

Wear expensive cologne broo
Dress nice brooo
get a haircut brooo