Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cancer roastie leaves her husband to have sex with Chads before dying

"Exploring sexuality" is such a neat and tidy term jfl. Actual translation: whoring out
"Reclaiming her body" more like being a cumdumpster for chads

Reclaiming by giving away. Foid logic.

Just remember. These creatures are allowed to drive vehicles and vote.

171020 004 C50B5676

Reclaiming by giving away. Foid logic.

The world needs more women in STEM, btw.

Anybody remember that bridge designed by an all female engineering team? That was some KEK fuel.

I don't want my doctors, surgeons, lawyers or accountants to be women. I don't want my cars, computers, elevators and bridges to be built by women.

You had your chance, women. You fucked it up.

She's finding herself, inkwell!
Her body, her choice!
:soy::soy::soy:

You will never find a 41 year old guy who can find sex easily on Tinder, even chads that old are usually decimated post 40.

Meanwhile 40+ females can find sex on Tinder within minutes

Not surprised

some toilets are so disgusting, you can't even feel bad for them when they get cancer

Bet the husband committed suicide, either that or he's in with being a cuck. Damn shame that those 15 years of him supporting her through her cancer, only for her to dump him for sexual needs.

Was just about to post this article.

Imagine staring death in the face and still having only chad cock on her mind.
I have to wonder how this article would read if it were a guy looking to fuck as many foids before he dies.

On social media, people have praised the podcast for its honesty and inspiring message.

"Everything about this podcast is incredible," one person wrote on Instagram.

Another said: "What a beautiful way to honour your best friend, currently listening to episode two and I just love this show."
Clown fucking world. Evil is good and black is white. Beyond salvation.

It's quite sad that after putting in years of sacrifice and your own happiness to make this slut happy she decides to throw all your memories away to go take some random stranger's dick. I bet he wishes he could go get sex BUT OH WAIT!! He spent all his good, productive years on this selfish bitche's ass!

This is just one other example of how women can never ever, EVER truly love a man and know what committment is. All they think about his how much they can take and receive. Truly despicable wenches.

Meanwhile I am rotting away from cancer and have no gf, no foid even pretends to care or have sympathy for me.

Fuckin scumbag.

Vile piece of shit leaving her husband who probably still loves her to go and be a whore.

Of course her equally scummy slut of a friend deems her "bold" for behaving like a lowly strumpet!

IT will never touch this or if they do they won't judge it fairly.

They'll just call her a "queen" and echo the other worthless bitch's comment about this nasty and vile behavior supposedly being a "bold" step for her.

Vomits.

Last edited:
I hope he had a life insurance policy taken out on her

Ngl if I was diagnosed with a terminal illness I'd probably just blow my life savings on banging various swimsuit models

@PPEcel thoughts?

I hope he had a life insurance policy taken out on her

Exactly what I came to say.
Hopefully she dies and the husband uses her money to fuck 18 year old prostitutes in SEA for the rest of his life.

Was just about to post this article.

Imagine staring death in the face and still having only chad cock on her mind.
I have to wonder how this article would read if it were a guy looking to fuck as many foids before he dies.
He'd be labelled a piece of shit.

Twitter cucks would have doxxed him, ruined his life: got him fired.

There'd be men around the corner willing to treat her like a Queen.

the sky is blue

women have no loyalty

"Exploring sexuality" is such a neat and tidy term jfl. Actual translation: whoring out
"Reclaiming her body" more like being a cumdumpster for chads
Bet the husband committed suicide, either that or he's in with being a cuck. Damn shame that those 15 years of him supporting her through her cancer, only for her to dump him for sexual needs.
It's quite sad that after putting in years of sacrifice and your own happiness to make this slut happy she decides to throw all your memories away to go take some random stranger's dick. I bet he wishes he could go get sex BUT OH WAIT!! He spent all his good, productive years on this selfish bitche's ass!

This is just one other example of how women can never ever, EVER truly love a man and know what committment is. All they think about his how much they can take and receive. Truly despicable wenches.

so brave,so stunning

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back