Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Canadiancels”, why are you still in "Canada"?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Why does your country exist anyways and why do you and everyone else decide to say there?

Don't you live in NYC?
Yeah, but I wanna more more about "Canada" and why do people choose to live and remain there.

Far from the border, but I'm considering smuggling myself over there and just live off-the-grid in Hudson's Bay.

Toronto and Montreal are directly north of my state.

What a shithole Canada is. Filled with chinks and Indian sewer trash of East Asia, under a completely Jewish president who instituted tyrannical laws (gun restrictions, hate speech, etc.) and now put under a collapsing economy and they’re forced to watch from their homes because they can’t go out due to the insane covid laws.

They’re like the US but a little bit richer (but we’re both collapsing because of immigrants) and more soy/progressive and totally tyrannical.

Why does your country exist anyways and why do you and everyone else decide to say there?
born and raised here
also, don't want to be confused for a yank

Far from the border, but I'm considering smuggling myself over there and just live off-the-grid in Hudson's Bay.

Toronto and Montreal are directly north of my state.
You don’t need to smuggle yourself, especially if you’re nonwhite. They will just give you free shit. You think the US is pozzed with it’s refugee/immigrant/nigger worship Canada is even worse

What a shithole Canada is. Filled with chinks and Indian sewer trash of East Asia, under a completely Jewish president who instituted tyrannical laws (gun restrictions, hate speech, etc.) and now put under a collapsing economy and they’re forced to watch from their homes because they can’t go out due to the insane covid laws.

They’re like the US but a little bit richer (but we’re both collapsing because of immigrants) and more soy/progressive and totally tyrannical.
Exactly. I really hate that country and its existence annoys me like a thorn stuck to my thumb that I can't pull out.

I hate it that there almost just like us, but then just to piss us off to make themselves different, they use the metric system, they shift their vowels like they have balls in their noses, they change the date for Thanksgiving and speak French, just to give in to their delusions since they're really Americans in denial.

The British have no power or prestige anymore, you still simp for a foreign Queen, your country is an illegitimate state so might as well join our country under the one true Constitution.
born and raised here
also, don't want to be confused for a yank
Have you considered moving out? That's what's important.
Based and illegal alien pilled.
At least Toronto is an sanctuary city and I only have to cross via Buffalo or Lake Ontario to reach there.

Their borders are illegitimate anyways.
You don’t need to smuggle yourself, especially if you’re nonwhite. They will just give you free shit. You think the US is pozzed with it’s refugee/immigrant/nigger worship Canada is even worse
For some reason, Canada is immune to spics. Which is good for me since I'm Latino but I don't like to be around other Latinos. I guess they want me there.

For some reason, Canada is immune to spics. Which is good for me since I'm Latino but I don't like to be around other Latinos. I guess they want me there.
We've been getting a lot of latinos where I live. Don't mind you guys tbh.

Why don't I leave Canada? Because I think there will be a lot more political violence in the USA in the future. I just can't see a resolution to the political divide you guys have anytime soon.

We've been getting a lot of latinos where I live. Don't mind you guys tbh.
Latinos from where? Mexicans? Dominicans and Puertoricans? Central Americans? South Americans? Why are they're there and not here?

At least their not pushing the Spanish language and their trash culture over there as they are here. And they're not pushing for mass immigration of them under the guise of patriotism for giving them a better life.
Why don't I leave Canada? Because I think there will be a lot more political violence in the USA in the future. I just can't see a resolution to the political divide you guys have anytime soon.
When boogaloo starts, your "country" is going down in it too. That "border" between us don't mean shit if we're right next to each other and we're both under the same political climate.

And I'll make sure to invade and start making things happen one it starts.

Celine dion

Don't have the money to leave.

I'm such a tardcel. Decades of believing she was Latina because of her shit accent
"French Canadian" accents are shit. Even compared to actual French people speaking English.
Don't have the money to leave.
Just sneak out illegally. It's pretty easy to do it here, especially since the "Canadian border" isn't as guarded as the Mexican one.

"French Canadian" accents are shit. Even compared to actual French people speaking English.

Just sneak out illegally. It's pretty easy to do it here, especially since the "Canadian border" isn't as guarded as the Mexican one.
The Canada-US Border is much more difficult to cross than the US-mexico border.
The only parts that might be "easy" to cross are the ones in the middle of no where.

The Canada-US Border is much more difficult to cross than the US-mexico border.
The only parts that might be "easy" to cross are the ones in the middle of no where.
Why and how so?

Why and how so?
What do you mean "Why" & "How so"? This isn't GTA 5, search the Canada-US border, there's CBSA and other border police in most places, and where there isn't or at least doesn't look like it, it's in the middle of nowhere. If you'd like to sneak across then be my guess.

What do you mean "Why" & "How so"? This isn't GTA 5, search the Canada-US border, there's CBSA and other border police in most places, and where there isn't or at least doesn't look like it, it's in the middle of nowhere. If you'd like to sneak across then be my guess.
What are the CBSA and the RCMP going to do when I come in that fake "country"?

What are the CBSA and the RCMP going to do when I come in that fake "country"?
Why are you asking me? I don't work for either. Why don't you find out for yourself.

Why are you asking me? I don't work for either. Why don't you find out for yourself.
Because I'm still far away from crossing the border on foot.

What if I try to claim refugee status and use the fact that I'm a minority who was born abroad?

Last edited:

No the average Canadian is way worse off than the average American. All of Canada's major industries are owned either by the government, or by a cartel of jews, like all energy, oil, lumber, mining, banks, telecom, car plants etc, these industries are impossible for the average person to make any money from except getting a low salary entry level job. The barrier to entry for these industries is so high, it's impossible to even start your own competing business and the government does not help tech startups at all. So everyone is stuck with low wages, with no pension, no ability to start new companies, and no ability to move up.

So the average wage is low, and now with the real estate bubble, the cost of houses are now going up 4 TIMES the yearly average salary. Literally houses went up $200,000 in a year and the average salary is maybe $50,000.

Canada is so, so fucked, the crash will be epic.

Do not leave the US to come to cCanada, it will be a really stupid mistake to do that now. You won't even be able to afford to live here anyways and when the crash comes its gonna get ugly.

No the average Canadian is way worse off than the average American. All of Canada's major industries are owned either by the government, or by a cartel of jews, like all energy, oil, lumber, mining, banks, telecom, car plants etc, these industries are impossible for the average person to make any money from except getting a low salary entry level job. The barrier to entry for these industries is so high, it's impossible to even start your own competing business and the government does not help tech startups at all. So everyone is stuck with low wages, with no pension, no ability to start new companies, and no ability to move up.

So the average wage is low, and now with the real estate bubble, the cost of houses are now going up 4 TIMES the yearly average salary. Literally houses went up $200,000 in a year and the average salary is maybe $50,000.

Canada is so, so fucked, the crash will be epic.

Do not leave the US to come to cCanada, it will be a really stupid mistake to do that now. You won't even be able to afford to live here anyways and when the crash comes its gonna get ugly.
Then move down here instead.

I guess they like weed and NEETBuxx

tbh the U.S. is worse if you're not in the top 10-15% in terms of household income

So y'all are just stuck in there whether you want to or not, like it's North Korea?

how the hell am i supposed to leave?

Why does your country exist
:feelshaha:

At least you can smoke weed and get NEETBuxx, lol
The truth. Ethnic privilege.

Last edited: