Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

canadian girls are bop

Zeu5

Zeu5

Greycel
All the 16-18 year old Canadian girls I see are whores. I even saw a girl giving a blow job to an Indian guy. 70% of the country consists of fags and the women are simple whores.

Water is wet. All women are like this globally

Case in point the whore that got her pictured leaked here recently.

wouldn't be for me though :feelsrope:

All the 16-18 year old Canadian girls I see are whores. I even saw a girl giving a blow job to an Indian guy. 70% of the country consists of fags and the women are simple whores.
I think this applies to the west in general.

Canada, USA, UK, the women are whores in the west, also in the east but to a lesser extent.

Lifefuel for currycels if the girl you're talking about is white.

Replace "Canadian" with any other national or ethnic demonym, and you still have a true statement.

I need to move to Canadia

blame canada! and Tradaeu, the whole reason he was voted into parliament all those years ago was because foids found him cute, he ofc used this to his advantage and went to go form a minority government that eventually got the upper hand over the majority.

VARG VIKERNES DETECTED !!!!! legend

True.

Vsco60ba5aed0e1c8

wait are you telling me that 175cm large breasted teen foid sticking things up her hooha is sexually ready? no way! impossible!

I think this applies to the west in general.

Canada, USA, UK, the women are whores in the west, also in the east but to a lesser extent.