Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Canadian Foids II: Nerds, Jerks And Potential Sluts

Should I make an entire series out of these terrible experiences with foids up north?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Cashyfon

Cashyfon

Use Tor, boyos.
★★
Oof, let's go down this little path of my past. JFL at my younger, more cucked self. :soy:

It all started about seven in the morning, on a cold (like, freezing cold) day in the middle of April. I was going on a field trip for a day. I was dragging my ass that day, longing for some sort of sleep, or perhaps an energy drink to keep me awake. Despite being my usual type of exhausted, I was nevertheless excited to perhaps try to connect with this one girl in my chemistry class, R, who I was looking to connect with, but never actually attempted it. Should've stayed back and chilled with the other normies.

So I got on the bus and I sat down, and I began to connect with R - with two other foids around; I was not alone (I tried once to get her alone to no avail, even though it was merely to get ahead of the other two slowpokes attached to us), but it actually went really well despite the other two. Somehow, I actually succeeded in becoming some sort of friend to this girl. And a nice, sweet, smart girl too, almost like a nerdy femcel. Or so I thought...JFL at that thought.

We began hanging out almost every day. I would go to my locker at lunch, and then go and sit with R at the greenhouse - which was about a fifteen foot walk from my locker, and right by chem class. It was a drastic improvement compared to most of my other friends; a lot of them were total normies, whereas this girl wasn’t (oh wait she actually was). Problem was, if I was gonna cuck to R, I couldn’t just hit her up on social media to do that; she didn’t have any at the time....kek, parents maybe doing something to control potential roastie damage.

That’s when I decided to get her number instead, old school style. Texting time. I had managed to secure a connection outside of school, and I wasn’t going to let that go to waste. Unfortunately for me, after I was trying not to say anything, she backed me into a corner - through texting - and screwed me over. Indeed, what seemed to be a nice girl from a day-long field trip turned into the usual - just another foid.
IMG 20180918 135810 315
"teehee ik i did all this and showed affection but really i was just leading you on so i'm gonna fake sympathize and i'm really sorry but i gotta fuck chad now byeeeeee" You can never get what you want, even if you weren’t aiming for it until you knew you were able to and succeed. And if you're a leafcel, they lead you on. They all lead you on. THERE IS NO ESCAPE. :kys:

I "befriend" what I thought was something different than the foids and I got led on - she cuts off all contact with me because I actually had an interest in her.

Jfl at your "terrible experiences", she was even nice to you. There are muuuuuuch more mocking ways to be rejected.

I'd rather be mocked than led on
She shut you off the first time you showed her some interest, being seriously led on is stuff on a completely other level believe me.
I tell you this as someone who has been led on for YEARS.

Yessir. I want to see a firsthand experience tbh.