Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Canadian Feminists attacking American manosphere writers

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Robert A. Lindsay says:

October 18, 2018 at 10:17 pm

No, it’s these diabolical cunts. I call it Feminist Cunt. It’s the #1 feminist site in Canada and they claim that in the US, it is not far behind. I doubt if you could report them. They are self-hosted and they don’t usually post anything that would constitute violent threats towards men, though they have some very evil designs on us. I don’t think reporting them would do anything.
They want to put us in internment camps or in actual cages like animals, make curfews so we cannot go outside after 8 PM, imprison all rapists for life or give them the death penalty, reduce us to 10% of the population, separate cities into separate zones for men and women which would be segregated after dark. Mostly they just want to completely separate from us.
Don’t bluepillers realize how much these cunts hate us? I mean they hate us as much as Nazis hated Jews. That’s ok?
https://www.feministcurrent.com
I don’t mind Babe.net too much. 3rd wavers hate men far less than 2nd wave radical feminists and a lot of them are very horny and are dying to fuck us.
Also does anyone know what % of feminists are 2nd wavers vs. 3rd wavers? I am thinking 2nd wavers are 35-40% and 3rd wavers are 60-65%. I made a couple of posts to Reddit r/feminism but they won’t respond. A real problem is that the 3rd wavers will never say one word against the 2nd wave psychos and treat them like they don’t exist.
Thank you very much my brothers!

I don't care what wave they claim to adhere to, they're all trash

Feminist current is a radical feminist heterophobic anti white racist Misandrist website. Need I say more.
I don't care what wave they claim to adhere to, they're all trash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back