Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Canada is the most cucked place earth. UK: *Hold my beer*

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
A848adf

Link

ForcefulDeficientEnglishsetter size restricted

Soon they will just force incels to pay child support.

Soon they will just force incels to pay child support.
They already do, buddy boyo. Its done through taxes to pay for bastard single mother whores' kids aka welfare.

They already do, buddy boyo. Its done through taxes to pay for bastard single mother whores' kids aka welfare.

Yeah they are about to really crank up the taxes now. Basically already 50% of our money is taken from us.

Yeah they are about to really crank up the taxes now. Basically already 50% of our money is taken from us.
there's already taxes for incels. married couples or single women with kids get tax rebates and government allowance, so they pay less in taxes than us. Essentially theres a higher tax on everyone who lost the genetic lottery.

They will crank up taxes to 80% and then soyciety will collapse.

@RegisterUserName is banned :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: I see you bunnychad.

They will crank up taxes to 80% and then soyciety will collapse.

I feel like they are going to achieve this through indirect means, like making housing, education, and healthcare extremely expensive but then subsidize women.

Your best bet as an incel is to avoid paying into the educational system and healthcare system as much as possible.

More like "hold my soy milk" or "hold my wife strap-on".

hahahahaha, fag BTFO, hopes that happens to all the idiots donating sperm to dykes.

Pretty cucked ngl

Just another day in the west

Guys cut the crap. Canada is the most cucked.