Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Canada is getting trashed by curries

Look at this shit. In one image you can get idea how bad things are getting in Canada.

diwali-plaza-malton-mississauga.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/therealhebrahim/status/1723958984812683310?t=v4K5b5id3PTFISfuxanafA&s=19

Yes this Canada. It's just outside of Toronto. The shitskins have taken over. The Hindus and Sihks are having fights in the streets during some Indian holday that isn't recognized in Canada. I guess they're arguing about which group has worse smelling poop. There's no white people anywhere anymore. I don't know where they're going, but I want to leave too.

Holy shit this looks like the middle of Lahore or some shit

as a western born curry why are they all moving here? some of them move here and do shitty manual labour work to survive even if they have the money and luxury to shut up and live back in the homeland one of them openly told me while working a shitty job that he never knew moving abroad would be like this
because <a> it's easier to move there - cucknada govt just cannot have enough of them over reasons <b> perception that life would be still easier and worth to have there in a developed nation than here in India - which holds some candle tbh BUT they forget there's no free lunch forever <c> already a lot of them have infiltrated so why not <d> sweet remittance money that pajeet govt seek so they are also helping these fellas <e> all hidden globohomo agenda overseeing all these

Fuck Cucknada China should annex that shithole.

Canada = lundia 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back