Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Canada" Day

100% agree.
Same as America, Israel and Australia.
Australia is pretty based, IMO. Don't really care too much about those glue-huffing Abos.

This place is shit, why would you want it as a state?

This place is shit, why would you want it as a state?
Because it is rightfully American soil, and it doesn't belong to Britain.

I've really just never witnessed this.
You got old canucks waving the Red Ensign and Union Jacks wanting monarchism and the return of the British Empire and Anglican values.
Not sure why you're still talking as if I love Liz
Because all "Canadians" worship her and want them as their queen. You have her face on your money, on your stamps, and on your passports. You guys even hang a portrait of the Queen in your bedrooms and living rooms to pray to each time you wake up and before you go to bed. Technically she owns all of the land in "Canada" as Crown property, and as a citizen of one of her kingdoms you are her subject and criticizing her is punishable by treason

If it wasn't for your support for her and instead wanted to be a republic, you would've joined us.

In other words, "Canada" can't be "Canada" without the monarchy and British nationalism/imperialism. "Canada" does not have an identity on its own because it's based from your relationship as a Commonwealth and a Dominion of the UK.
pledging allegiance is only required if you serve in the army AFAIK and you can be a fake loyalist for employment purposes
Why join the "Canadian Armed Forces" or work for the "government" if you are not loyal or patriotic to it? There's nothing to fight for or defend about "Canada" so it makes no sense to have pride in a shithole.
fuck the plural you it's mostly because people DGAF and just don't want to get cancelled for trying to change
Cancelled for wanting to be an American and embracing American republican values in an illegally occupied territory that is rightfully ours?
They aren't the First Nations though, they're just Beringians who displaced Solutreans, we should counter-genocide them to avenge our ancestors.
First, the First Nations were in "Canada" before the French and the English arrived there, so it's only far that if you going with the "I was here first" justification for French being made an official national language then at least also be fair to the natives.

But tbh, I don't care about them Injuns that much, they're technically not part of "Canada" (by that I mean part of the civilized "Canadian" society established by white Anglos and French) and live up in the barely populated taigas and tundras uninfluenced by the civilized parts of the "country" of mostly whites, pakis, curries, rice, and niggers close to the American border.
I don't worship it, term shouldn't be used too liberally
You love the maple lead so much that you put it on everything to remind yourselves that you're in "Canada" and how "Canadian" and not American you are.
true

asia seems broader than latin america
No, Latin America is more diverse in terms of phenotype and racial composition than East Asia. Just because all Latinos speak Spanish doesn't mean that we are all the same brown mestizos.

Where as all gook foids look the same, Latinas come in all shades, shapes and sizes. Aside from mestizos, you also have Afro-Latinas and also almost white-passing Latinas. That makes them even more exotic.
What? Scared of Black people, white boy?
They have niggers up there, they're just immune to spics for some reason.

Hitler

Because all "Canadians" worship her and want them as their queen. You have her face on your money, on your stamps, and on your passports.
It's not the average citizen who designs that shit it's a bunch of virtue-signaling old people nobody wants to mess with because they control politics/police and will plant CP on your computer if you fuck with them.

It's like thinking we wanted that black chick on our money with the recent development.

About only currency change I've ever liked is the toonie, polar bears are cool.
Leaf / Beaver / Boat / Antlers / Loon not so much

Derp

You guys even hang a portrait of the Queen in your bedrooms and living rooms to pray to each time you wake up and before you go to bed.
Lizs

Technically she owns all of the land in "Canada" as Crown property, and as a citizen of one of her kingdoms you are her subject and criticizing her is punishable by treason
Point me to law saying you can't criticize Liz here plz

If it wasn't for your support for her and instead wanted to be a republic, you would've joined us.
How much did the colonies reach out to the northerners when cementing rebellion?

Rebellion was easy for you because Britain had their forces concentrated up north to protect the fur trade, we were surrounded.

In other words, "Canada" can't be "Canada" without the monarchy and British nationalism/imperialism. "Canada" does not have an identity on its own because it's based from your relationship as a Commonwealth and a Dominion of the UK.
I think it's possible to form national identity despite that. There are obvious differences in lore between Australia and Canada for example.

Why join the "Canadian Armed Forces" or work for the "government" if you are not loyal or patriotic to it? There's nothing to fight for or defend about "Canada" so it makes no sense to have pride in a shithole.
Benefits/Cash/Fighting skills I guess, if you can't figure out where else to earn/learn them

First, the First Nations were in "Canada" before the French and the English arrived there, so it's only far that if you going with the "I was here first" justification for French being made an official national language then at least also be fair to the natives.
English/French are Europeans, thus descended from the European Solutreans who first settled North America before the Beringians kicked them out, so Europe is merely reclaiming what is Europe's.

But tbh, I don't care about them Injuns that much, they're technically not part of "Canada" (by that I mean part of the civilized "Canadian" society established by white Anglos and French) and live up in the barely populated taigas and tundras uninfluenced by the civilized parts of the "country" of mostly whites, pakis, curries, rice, and niggers close to the American border.
Not really they are cosntantly moving south causing problems with development

You love the maple lead so much that you put it on everything to remind yourselves that you're in "Canada" and how "Canadian" and not American you are.
If you want to nag Canadians actually designing laws requiring this, that's fine but it's nought to do with me.

One of the bigger issues is small shit like this creeps in and we don't care because it's minor compared to other shit.

But the general sense of creep and politely giving way just speaks to our overall pathetic timid attitude as the lesser power who doesn't have the pride of rebellion and talked our way into slow separation from monarchy much as the democracy of Britain except without forcing the king to sign something at swordpoint.

No, Latin America is more diverse in terms of phenotype and racial composition than East Asia. Just because all Latinos speak Spanish doesn't mean that we are all the same brown mestizos.
You just changed Asia to East Asia. I saw what you did there.

Where as all gook foids look the same, Latinas come in all shades, shapes and sizes. Aside from mestizos, you also have Afro-Latinas and also almost white-passing Latinas.
So you're saying Latinas look different if they are mixed with other species: so do Asianesses

I hate Canada, but they mint the purest gold coins in the world tho.
Had to get me sum more at 2k each before sold out.

2021 Canada 1 oz Klondike Gold Rush .99999 Fine​

E6857280 2CD8 4B65 9F71 A574D9C6C68A

6FBA2322 0872 46FD 9794 EEBC58DDE69D

In this thread, prove that "Canada" is an illegitimate state and to shame "Canadians" out of their delusions.

"Canada" is an illegitimate state and "Canadians" are Americans in denial. The British queen is an old hag and it's cucked that you still simp for her even after the British Empire fell.

@JohnDoe
@Snowstormhigh
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@InMyCellInHell
@Wizard32
@tehgymcel420
I'm not proud of being Canadian so I don't know why you call me out with such hostility. I agree with what you said about being American in denial and the welfare queen of england.

First off, that first GIF looks like it came straight out of Xavier: Renegade Angel :feelskek:
It's not the average citizen who designs that shit it's a bunch of virtue-signaling old people nobody wants to mess with because they control politics/police and will plant CP on your computer if you fuck with them.

It's like thinking we wanted that black chick on our money with the recent development.

About only currency change I've ever liked is the toonie, polar bears are cool.
Leaf / Beaver / Boat / Antlers / Loon not so much

View attachment 463245
I still don't take those "Canadian" royalist government official seriously. Again, mostly either French faggots or British elites sent from the UK with noble titles in "Canada". Also the "RCMP" are pussies.

And yeah, to show off how multicultural and liberal "Canada" is, they put ridiculous designs on their fake plastic counterfeit rainbow Monopoly "money" for affirmative action purposes. Good thing that the American currency is the only serious and real currency left.

I've always likened "Canada" with the monarchist Brazilian Empire before it became a republic in 1889.
View attachment 463246

Point me to law saying you can't criticize Liz here plz
In Commonwealth nation, it is literally treason to speak ill of the Queen, else you'll get dragged, hanged and quartered. Unlike in freedomland where we can talk shit about the President, you guys are not afforded that level of freedom of speech!
How much did the colonies reach out to the northerners when cementing rebellion?

Rebellion was easy for you because Britain had their forces concentrated up north to protect the fur trade, we were surrounded.
Because the ones who stayed up there were mostly the ones who were still loyal to Britain and its propaganda. You should've fought back.
I think it's possible to form national identity despite that. There are obvious differences in lore between Australia and Canada for example.
Australia and "Canada" both cuck for the Queen. Or tell me how lore and the monarchy is viewed differently from Australia and "Canada"?

Though you have less of an excuse because you are literally us on the northern divide that's illegally occupied by the UK. Same situation between Ireland and "Northern Ireland" is the USA and "Canada". One nation divided between freedom and tyranny, and fanatics who want to keep us apart.
Benefits/Cash/Fighting skills I guess, if you can't figure out where else to earn/learn them
Just move here and join the U.S. Armed Forces if you actually want to be patriotic and defend a country that's much more worth fighting for. Also, our military is the best equipped versus the joke that "Canada" is. We've been too nice to them, and we should've taken over a long time ago. NATO don't mean shit in that regard and, the UK and the entire Commonwealth are too pussy along with the fact that they won't care and even if they did they can't compete with the American military if they want to take you back.
English/French are Europeans, thus descended from the European Solutreans who first settled North America before the Beringians kicked them out, so Europe is merely reclaiming what is Europe's.
Just like the Norse, so why not have Norwegian or Swedish an official language there? Or take over Greenland from Denmark?

Also the French "Canadians" are all still inbred faggots and the Anglos must get rid of them too.
Not really they are cosntantly moving south causing problems with development
Good, they need to repopulate and displace the whites, especially the French who think they should be treated better than the Injuns are replace the French language with the First Nation languages.
If you want to nag Canadians actually designing laws requiring this, that's fine but it's nought to do with me.

One of the bigger issues is small shit like this creeps in and we don't care because it's minor compared to other shit.

But the general sense of creep and politely giving way just speaks to our overall pathetic timid attitude as the lesser power who doesn't have the pride of rebellion and talked our way into slow separation from monarchy much as the democracy of Britain except without forcing the king to sign something at swordpoint.
Exactly. Your country never did anything on its own so you take the ethos of Britain with the faggotry of France, then you copy our culture and brands and put a leaf on it to pass it on as your own. Pretty original, eh?
You just changed Asia to East Asia. I saw what you did there.

So you're saying Latinas look different if they are mixed with other species: so do Asianesses
When people speak about Asians, we talk about East Asians from the Far East who are the same old Mongoloids with the dark hair and eyes. Hapas are half-white and East Asians. Yeah, all of Asia include curries, pakies, Turks, native Siberians, slavs, junglegooks and sandniggers but they have their own racisl category. So, Central Asia and the Middle East are excluded there.

Latinas are very mixed by default, they are not one monolithic race unlike East Asians. You have Latinas who are dark-skinned mulattas or almost African-looking. You have Latinas with golden skin. You have Latinas with blue and hazel eyes. You have Latinas who are blonde as well as brunette. And you have Latinas who can pass as white.
Spent it watching random videos on the Internet
Aboot "Canadian patriotism" and how great their monarchy is?
I'm not proud of being Canadian so I don't know why you call me out with such hostility. I agree with what you said about being American in denial and the welfare queen of england.
Every "Canadian" must be called out on their delusions and on why do they still live there. All "Canadians" think the same as everything they say are coming out of their delusions and are thus invalid in an argument with one.

So why don't you revoke your "citizenship" move down here or start an armed rebellion against your royalist "government" to finish off the Revolutionary Wars?

Last edited:
First off, that first GIF looks like it came straight out of Xavier: Renegade Angel :feelskek:

I still don't take those "Canadian" royalist government official seriously. Again, mostly either French faggots or British elites sent from the UK with noble titles in "Canada". Also the "RCMP" are pussies.

And yeah, to show off how multicultural and liberal "Canada" is, they put ridiculous designs on their fake plastic counterfeit rainbow Monopoly "money" for affirmative action purposes. Good thing that the American currency is the only serious and real currency left.

I've always likened "Canada" with the monarchist Brazilian Empire before it became a republic in 1889.

In Commonwealth nation, it is literally treason to speak ill of the Queen, else you'll get dragged, hanged and quartered. Unlike in freedomland where we can talk shit about the President, you guys are not afforded that level of freedom of speech!

Because the ones who stayed up there were mostly the ones who were still loyal to Britain and its propaganda. You should've fought back.

Australia and "Canada" both cuck for the Queen. Or tell me how lore and the monarchy is viewed differently from Australia and "Canada"?

Though you have less of an excuse because you are literally us on the northern divide that's illegally occupied by the UK. Same situation between Ireland and "Northern Ireland" is the USA and "Canada". One nation divided between freedom and tyranny, and fanatics who want to keep us apart.

Just move here and join the U.S. Armed Forces if you actually want to be patriotic and defend a country that's much more worth fighting for. Also, our military is the best equipped versus the joke that "Canada" is. We've been too nice to them, and we should've taken over a long time ago. NATO don't mean shit in that regard and, the UK and the entire Commonwealth are too pussy along with the fact that they won't care and even if they did they can't compete with the American military if they want to take you back.

Just like the Norse, so why not have Norwegian or Swedish an official language there? Or take over Greenland from Denmark?

Also the French "Canadians" are all still inbred faggots and the Anglos must get rid of them too.

Good, they need to repopulate and displace the whites, especially the French who think they should be treated better than the Injuns are replace the French language with the First Nation languages.

Exactly. Your country never did anything on its own so you take the ethos of Britain with the faggotry of France, then you copy our culture and brands and put a leaf on it to pass it on as your own. Pretty original, eh?

When people speak about Asians, we talk about East Asians from the Far East who are the same old Mongoloids with the dark hair and eyes. Hapas are half-white and East Asians. Yeah, all of Asia include curries, pakies, Turks, native Siberians, slavs, junglegooks and sandniggers but they have their own racisl category. So, Central Asia and the Middle East are excluded there.

Latinas are very mixed by default, they are not one monolithic race unlike East Asians. You have Latinas who are dark-skinned mulattas or almost African-looking. You have Latinas with golden skin. You have Latinas with blue and hazel eyes. You have Latinas who are blonde as well as brunette. And you have Latinas who can pass as white.

Aboot "Canadian patriotism" and how great their monarchy is?

Every "Canadian" must be called out on their delusions and on why do they still live there. All "Canadians" think the same as everything they say are coming out of their delusions and are thus invalid in an argument with one.

So why don't you revoke your "citizenship" move down here or start an armed rebellion against your royalist "government" to finish off the Revolutionary Wars?
No

No one even cares about the queen, it’s just symbolic.
The Queen is part of everyday life up in "Canada". As I've said, you worship her every day as your Divide Leader sent to the "Canadian" people by God Himself (according to "Anglican" scriptures). When you are in "Canada", you always think of her because she is "Canada", the "Canadian" people are her subjects and all the land are owned by the British Crown. You think of her everyday to remind yourself that you're not an American in rightful American soil.

@Vrthraghna Happy 4th of July, canuck!

The Queen is part of everyday life up in "Canada". As I've said, you worship her every day as your Divide Leader sent to the "Canadian" people by God Himself (according to "Anglican" scriptures). When you are in "Canada", you always think of her because she is "Canada", the "Canadian" people are her subjects and all the land are owned by the British Crown. You think of her everyday to remind yourself that you're not an American in rightful American soil.
Cope

t. coping "Canadian" jealous that we Americans have all the Latinas here.
Nope, im attracted to white european looking people, an exception is a nice chinese woman, if i couldnt get a white one. And i aint Canadian lmao, i lit said in your elections thread that im Bulgarian :feelshaha:

Nope, im attracted to white european looking people, an exception is a nice chinese woman, if i couldnt get a white one. And i aint Canadian lmao, i lit said in your elections thread that im Bulgarian :feelshaha:
There are no Latinas in Europe. Keep in mind most Latinas are mestizas (the majority are of Iberian decent throughout Latin America even if most are mixed-race and the admixture varies on specific countries and social class), but there are a few that are castizas as in mostly white.

Keep in mind Spaniards are white Europeans as well even if they are Med.

Never said there were, you just falsely thought that i was a Canadian who was jealous of your subhuman latinas
Granted most Latinos are in Spain (no surprise), around 3.1 million in that country alone compared to 4 million in the whole European Union. Primarily from South America but you also see Caribbean Hispanics in Spain as well (Dominicans being the largest of the at 186,286 living in the country), with 75% of immigrants to Spain being Latin Americans. Mexicans and Central Americans however barely go over there.

HAPPY "CANADA DAY" 2022

@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
@subzero
@Made in Heaven
@JohnDoe
@InMyCellInHell
@BarrelStuffer
@Canuckistani
@Massimo The Lonecel
@ilieknothing
@CrackingYs
@Wizard32
@Vrthraghna
@Stonersperg
@BraincelsRefugee
@nightbane
@kaang
@Incel_Because_Short
@1337hikki

HAPPY "CANADA DAY" 2022

@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
@subzero
@Made in Heaven
@JohnDoe
@InMyCellInHell
@BarrelStuffer
@Canuckistani
@Massimo The Lonecel
@ilieknothing
@CrackingYs
@Wizard32
@Vrthraghna
@Stonersperg
@BraincelsRefugee
@nightbane
@kaang
@Incel_Because_Short
@1337hikki
Surprised we still have cucknada day tbh, at the rate we're going it'll become indigenous day soon:feelsseriously:

Surprised we still have cucknada day tbh, at the rate we're going it'll become indigenous day soon:feelsseriously:
More like pajeet and chink day.

In this thread, prove that "Canada" is an illegitimate state and to shame "Canadians" out of their delusions.

"Canada" is an illegitimate state and "Canadians" are Americans in denial. The British queen is an old hag and it's cucked that you still simp for her even after the British Empire fell.

@JohnDoe
@Snowstormhigh
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@InMyCellInHell
@Wizard32
@tehgymcel420
Socialist version of USA

HAPPY "CANADA DAY" 2022

@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
@subzero
@Made in Heaven
@JohnDoe
@InMyCellInHell
@BarrelStuffer
@Canuckistani
@Massimo The Lonecel
@ilieknothing
@CrackingYs
@Wizard32
@Vrthraghna
@Stonersperg
@BraincelsRefugee
@nightbane
@kaang
@Incel_Because_Short
@1337hikki
oh fuck i didn't even realize :feelshaha: another year this clown country exists on this clown planet yayyyy :feelsclown:

AHH NORMIES FAGGOTS ARE PROBABLY GONNA PARTY AND BLAST FIREWORKS TONITE AND I WILL HEAR IT OUT THE WINDOW WHILE ROTTING IN MY POD SIZE APARTMENT FUK :worryfeels::worryfeels:

oh fuck i didn't even realize :feelshaha: another year this clown country exists on this clown planet yayyyy :feelsclown:

AHH NORMIES FAGGOTS ARE PROBABLY GONNA PARTY AND BLAST FIREWORKS TONITE AND I WILL HEAR IT OUT THE WINDOW WHILE ROTTING IN MY POD SIZE APARTMENT FUK :worryfeels::worryfeels:
It's the same deal three days from now here in my hood.

Already you got some niggas blasting them fireworks.

state of incelistan