Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Canada" Day

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
In this thread, prove that "Canada" is an illegitimate state and to shame "Canadians" out of their delusions.

"Canada" is an illegitimate state and "Canadians" are Americans in denial. The British queen is an old hag and it's cucked that you still simp for her even after the British Empire fell.

@JohnDoe
@Snowstormhigh
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@InMyCellInHell
@Wizard32
@tehgymcel420

All of the world belongs to Incelistan

imaginative holiday name

Biggest cope thread of 2021, you don't even have a proper name or identity for your country, only country in the first world that doesn't use a civilised measuring system or universal healthcare, shootings every day, more sovereign debt than any third world country, crumbling infrastructure and you have more prisoners PER CAPITA than any other nation on earth

All of this is without mentioning of course that it was the US that exported feminism to the world after WWII thus ruining the world

Celebrate all of this on July the 4th you cuck
You are a stupid Canuck. The metric system is for Eurofags. The American system is the only based way to measure!

"Canada" is an illegitimate state
100% agree.
Same as America, Israel and Australia. Fake "countries". And the only justice that can be served is the complete eradication of their populations. Anything less is an injustice towards the native population.

100% agree.
Same as America, Israel and Australia. Fake "countries". And the only justice that can be served is the complete eradication of their populations. Anything less is an injustice towards the native population.
So you are pro-Native American and wish to restore First Nations and Indian tribes back to their pre-colonial states?

So you are pro-Native American and wish to restore First Nations and Indian tribes back to their pre-colonial states?
Yes I want them to go back to living in tents and hunting bison and making human sacrifices. And I want the whites to fuck back off to Europe and start killing each other, which is the only thing they're good at.

All of the world belongs to Incelistan
Yes I want them to go back to living in tents and hunting bison and making human sacrifices. And I want the whites to fuck back off to Europe and start killing each other, which is the only thing they're good at.
I have something even better. Let's make third impact

Last edited:
Canada is a tasteless joke, but imperial measurement system is turbo cucked.
Creating our own country with own currency and law, however impossible, would be really nice.

I'm just glad I have the day off work and can LDAR and drink alcohol all day. Maybe I'll vomit and drown in my sleep again, then at least Canada Day would be worth celebrating.

Based. They should revive their languages and become Amerindian supremacists who oppose race-mixing tbh.

5f92ce10f6006a8b243af32ff9a6f31d

In this thread, prove that "Canada" is an illegitimate state and to shame "Canadians" out of their delusions.
"Canada" is an illegitimate state and "Canadians" are Americans in denial.
There's some level of autonomy, but if Canadians were Americans they'd enjoy the 1st/2nd Amendment which isn't true, freedom of speech and bearing arms is limited compared to US.

The British queen is an old hag and it's cucked that you still simp for her even after the British Empire fell.
I think the majority DGAF and are just too polite/conflict-avoidant to go through the process of commonwealth severing
Biggest cope thread of 2021, you don't even have a proper name or identity for your country
There's nothing particularly better about the name Canada which is just derived from the Iroquois word "Kanata" meaning "village". If anything the name Canada is somewhat underwhelming for a nation, it'd be a better name for a town/hamlet TBH

I only have a couple problems with the US name:

1) shouldn't it be the United States of North America? AFAIK you don't have any states in the continent of South America...
2) the name is a bit long, it'd be cool if it was a single word. If you made the above change you could form the acronym USONA for example.
3) I think it'd be cool if the name reflected that your nation was a Democratic Republic, so you could for example call it "Democratic United Republican States of North America" or DURSONA for short.

only country in the first world that doesn't use a civilised measuring system
Even though metric is the official system of Canada the common person tends to use imperial feet/inches cups/ounces and so on regardless.

or universal healthcare
IE wasting money giving liposuction to fatties, long waiting lines, etc

shootings every day
That's because of the niggers and cartels, Canada would suffer that too if it was adjacent to these problems.

more sovereign debt than any third world country
Imagine being so powerful you can have huge debts because you're confident nobody will ever force you to pay them.

crumbling infrastructure and you have more prisoners PER CAPITA than any other nation on earth
Again: niggers and spics.

All of this is without mentioning of course that it was the US that exported feminism to the world after WWII thus ruining the world
Canada has had homegrown feminist problems of its own

Last edited:
I will, and I will sneak over there with no passport and no papers. Fuck the border patrol thinking that "Canada" is a legitimate border, I'll prove them that I can walk into their land any time I feel like it without having to prove anything.

And I'm Latino so they definitely need that diversity.:feelsdevil:
Still waiting for you to come up here, maricón. Jackie Arklöv can't save you :feelskek:

There's some level of autonomy, but if Canadians were Americans they'd enjoy the 1st/2nd Amendment which isn't true, freedom of speech and bearing arms is limited compared to US.
They should all either move down here, or overthrow the "government" and be annexed by the USA under one Constitution.
I think the majority DGAF and are just too polite/conflict-avoidant to go through the process of commonwealth severing
Nah, you worship her and simp for Britain. Most "Canadian" cuckservatives want to embrace British monarchism
Still waiting for you to come up here, maricón. Jackie Arklöv can't save you :feelskek:
Once I get what I need and get a plan to get past Border Control, I will fulfill my plan.

Jfl lmao @ Canadian nationalism. Even bigger joke than australian nationalism

"Canada" is an illegitimate state and "Canadians" are Americans in denial. The British queen is an old hag and it's cucked that you still simp for her even after the British Empire fell.

@JohnDoe
@Snowstormhigh
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@InMyCellInHell
@Wizard32
@tehgymcel420
I don't care about Canada, I'm a sand nigger first.

I don't care about Canada, I'm a sand nigger first.
You should move out and come down here. If you're still a subject of the queen, then you're still a canuck leaf to me no matter what else you are.

Why so much hate towards Canada?
Because they are Americans in denial. They speak almost like us but they shift their vowels just to piss us off.

Also, they're immune to spics. No one spic up there and I want to move away from other spics. But they keep their borders closed off so that I can't just freely cross over.

You are a stupid Canuck. The metric system is for Eurofags. The American system is the only based way to measure!
Measuring everything in units of 10 makes sense. I wish America used metrics.

Nuh, American units are based. Feet, inches, miles, pounds and Fahrenheit makes more sense. Like wtf is a kilogram or a Celsius?
Is that the only reason?
Mostly pretty much yeah, but they're also traitorous Loyalists who still simp for the British queen even after the Empire became irrelevant and they have no business after we freed ourselves 250 years ago.

But I fucking hate their goddammed stupid accents. I hate the French language. And I am envious to the fact that no spic wants to move there.
Dunno really, I’d love to live there.
Do you live in America or some other shithole. If you're Latino, then it's lifefuel.

[UWSL]Do you live in America or some other shithole. If you're Latino, then it's lifefuel.[/UWSL]
I’m in Florida with muggy hot weather and Zika mosquitoes, I could use a change of environment

I’m in Florida with muggy hot weather and Zika mosquitoes, I could use a change of environment
Are you a Cubancel?

Tbh, I wish I was somewhere that was warm all year round. I hate dealing with cold winters and snow.

Are you a Cubancel?

Tbh, I wish I was somewhere that was warm all year round. I hate dealing with cold winters and snow.
Go for the Mojave desert, the warm air is dry and doesn’t cling to you.

Go for the Mojave desert, the warm air is dry and doesn’t cling to you.
The desert is nice, but I like somewhere more forested and close to the water. I'd rather just move somewhere in the Rocky Mountains, then.

Also, too many beaners in Florida and in the Southwest.

Hurry the fuck up, I already got something for your dumbass.
What are you gonna do? I want to know what you got ready for me once I cross to the other side. Call the CBSA to save your ass from the spic invasion?

I'm just glad I have the day off work and can LDAR and drink alcohol all day. Maybe I'll vomit and drown in my sleep again, then at least Canada Day would be worth celebrating.
stop drinking dude believe me it will destroy you completely

What are you gonna do? I want to know what you got ready for me once I cross to the other side. Call the CBSA to save your ass from the spic invasion?
Bring your ass up here and find out, maricón. Keep thinking that I'm playing with you.

Bring your ass up here and find out, maricón.
Well I hope you have had a happy "Canada" Day.

When Fourth of July comes up were gonna celebrate with fireworks and barbeque while mocking the fact that just from burning the White House you couldn't never touch the American flag that was still standing!

only country in the first world that doesn't use a civilised measuring system

imperial measurement system is turbo cucked.

More precisely and more logical. No wonder whenever it comes to precise measurements even american scientists use ML and MM. And celsius make so much sense since 0 is freezing water temperature and 100 is boiling water temperature.

Based and high IQ. Fuck the imp*rial system:banhammer:
Also, they're immune to spics. No one spic up there and I want to move away from other spics. But they keep their borders closed off so that I can't just freely cross over.
0a97cc6972434043c17e43eb5336c004.gif

both Canada and USA are hallmarks of progressivism and nigger and faggot worship, there is no difference between the two.

Yeah, convince me as a proud American citizen and immigrant to this great nation as to why I would want to move to that shithole?
Based and high IQ. Fuck the imp*rial system:banhammer:

0a97cc6972434043c17e43eb5336c004.gif
Leafs are seething with envy at us because they don't see a hot spicy Latina chick walking down the streets of Toronto.

Last edited:
They should all either move down here
I like cool temperatures and if we abandon ground they will always come to the new refuge.

At least let me see how Bernier's attempts to overthrow the cuckservatives goes.

or overthrow the "government" and be annexed by the USA under one Constitution.
Probably what would happen is provinces leave the federation and petition to join as either a protectorate or a territory like Puerto Rico
Nah, you worship her and simp for Britain. Most "Canadian" cuckservatives want to embrace British monarchism
I personally do not. I don't know what trends amongst conservatives are, but I imagine opposition to monarchy has significant representation in all parties.
Jfl lmao @ Canadian nationalism. Even bigger joke than australian nationalism
aren't there different kinds of nationalism?

I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean except either ascribing to certain ideals of a nation or ascribing to the betterment of its citizenry
Because they are Americans in denial. They speak almost like us but they shift their vowels just to piss us off.
I'm pretty sure this started because Americans dropped their Us to piss off the Brits and Canadians just didn't.

Seems like a really negligible issue. TBH dropping Us like Americans is something I do anyway for brevity except when to make a point, eh neighbour?

Also, they're immune to spics. No one spic up there and I want to move away from other spics.
But they keep their borders closed off so that I can't just freely cross over.
You have no idea what you're talking about, there are plenty of spics coming up here
wtf is a kilogram or a Celsius?
A kilogram is 1000 grams.

A gram is the weight of a milli-litre (1/1000 of a litre) of water.

A millilitre is the volume of water that would fit inside a cubic centimeter of water.

A centimetre is 1/100 of a meter.

going by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_metric_system#The_units_of_weight_and_length the way a meter is derived from the natural world is if you draw a line through the north pole to the equater (through paris) it is 1 / 10 millionth that distance.

Mostly pretty much yeah, but they're also traitorous Loyalists who still simp for the British queen even after the Empire became irrelevant and they have no business after we freed ourselves 250 years ago.
Traitorous Loyalist is an oxymoron that helps demonstrate the subjectivity of both of those terms.

The issue is that we aren't part of the northern colonies who formed the original 13.

You can't exactly blame the current citizenry for that.

Nor the minority of citizens open to becoming states for the hesitance of the majority of the population at doing so.

But I fucking hate their goddammed stupid accents. I hate the French language. And I am envious to the fact that no spic wants to move there.
accents tend to vary a lot by our 10ish province, much as they do amongst your 50ish states down there

believe it or not some Canadians don't like french being mandatory up until 9th grade and it usually is rapidly lost past then
A FUCKING LEAF
Maple syrup is fucking delicious and at least our flag is symmetrical and simplified to 2 colors like wonderful Nihon
RedWhite

red and white is all you need, why blue?

MUH STARS
MUH STRIPES

That said, I do like how the American's flags numerical makeup represents the individual of its states, the Canadian flag is sort of like pro-conformity.
mocking the fact that just from burning the White House you couldn't never touch the American flag that was still standing!
You do realize your anthem's lyrics are based on a poem Francis Key wrote about Fort McHenry and not the White House, right?
Also it's not even original you repurposed the music from the London England's "The Anacreontic Song"
Let's just accept that both our anthems suck and also that defending flags over people was fucking stupid.
Leafs are seething with envy at us because they don't see a hot spicy Latina chick walking down the streets of Toronto.
we have hot spicy hapa girls instead

also why would we be envious of having cute girls neither of us are going to score with anyway

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer thoughts on this thread

3bYL 1

I like cool temperatures and if we abandon ground they will always come to the new refuge.

At least let me see how Bernier's attempts to overthrow the cuckservatives goes.
It gets pretty cold here in the Northeast since we're close to the border.

Also no French fuck should be getting any votes. Especially you as an Anglo.
Probably what would happen is provinces leave the federation and petition to join as either a protectorate or a territory like Puerto Rico
Hopefully the all of the northern 13 states and provinces with be annexed fully into the Union. If "Canada" is just as American as America itself, why not make them full members?
I personally do not. I don't know what trends amongst conservatives are, but I imagine opposition to monarchy has significant representation in all parties.

aren't there different kinds of nationalism?

I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean except either ascribing to certain ideals of a nation or ascribing to the betterment of its citizenry
Most conservative "Canadian" nationalists are just Anglican Tories who seek to return to the glory days when the territory was a Dominion of the British Empire and want a stronger relationship with the UK and the rest of the CANZUK/Commonwealth nations.

But I say that's cucked because the UK doesn't care about its colonies anymore and their Empire is now irrelevant after they lost superpower status to the all mighty US of A after World War II. Besides, when we fought for our independence against the Loyalists 250 years ago, it was to free the entire continent out of tyrannical monarchism and bring democracy with the goal of bringing other colonies at the time under our Freedom. Might as well finish what we left off after the War of 1812.

Now if the far-right in our northern states start embracing American values of Freedom and Democracy and want overthrow their "government" in the name of the Constitution, then I'll accept them because they realized who they truly are.
I'm pretty sure this started because Americans dropped their Us to piss off the Brits and Canadians just didn't.

Seems like a really negligible issue. TBH dropping Us like Americans is something I do anyway for brevity except when to make a point, eh neighbour?
Good for you if you speak proper American. Their accents makes me want to smash their teeth out with a rock and put them back in place to show them who's boss o this continent.
You have no idea what you're talking about, there are plenty of spics coming up here
Very very few in the major Anglo cities maybe with entirely white suburbs, compared with them being fucking everywhere here in the USA. No matter which part of the country you will always run up to a beaner. Even in the Deep South and the Midwest, you can't run away from "Hispanic" people.
A kilogram is 1000 grams.

A gram is the weight of a milli-litre (1/1000 of a litre) of water.

A millilitre is the volume of water that would fit inside a cubic centimeter of water.

A centimetre is 1/100 of a meter.

going by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_metric_system#The_units_of_weight_and_length the way a meter is derived from the natural world is if you draw a line through the north pole to the equater (through paris) it is 1 / 10 millionth that distance.
The metric system should only be reserved for scientific standard purposes. For logistics and everyday purposes tho, the American standard still reigns supreme.
[UWSL]Traitorous Loyalist is an oxymoron that helps demonstrate the subjectivity of both of those terms.[/UWSL]
Loyal to a foreign Queen that you simp for. Taking the glory with a former nation instead of trying to form an identity of your own.
The issue is that we aren't part of the northern colonies who formed the original 13.

You can't exactly blame the current citizenry for that.

Nor the minority of citizens open to becoming states for the hesitance of the majority of the population at doing so.
Even if you were just born in "Canada" you are still a Loyalist if you pledge allegiance to the British monarchy and refuse to leave the "country" and renounce your "citizenship".

You still celebrate the legacy of the British Empire and wave Union Jacks, and still include them in most of your provincial flags.
accents tend to vary a lot by our 10ish province, much as they do amongst your 50ish states down there
Still the same nasal oot and aboot.
believe it or not some Canadians don't like french being mandatory up until 9th grade and it usually is rapidly lost past then
Then remove it from national status and at least keep it official only in Québec as a provincial status. If they are going to have the French language at such high regard, they should also make the First Nation languages official.

The Frenchies are a fucking minority in "Canada" yet they form the elites of the "country" when fluent bilingualism is mandatory in order to run a public office in which most Anglos are excluded because "hur we wuz here first and we were oppressed by le English, honk honk honk". Those faggots need to stop coping, and realize that France abandoned them like the cheese-eating surrender monkeys they are when the British took over and accept their new masters. Tbh, the Brits were being too nice to them by letting them continue to speak French and practice Catholicism, they should've been completely assimilated into the rest of Anglo culture. Now they want to bitch and moan and "gibs me zat" those loud arrogant coward pieces of shit like their modern European counterparts are. Just like the British, the French were colonizers too, so they need to shut the fuck up they are not entitled to a special status for those whine babies. Or deport them all back to "France" so we don't have to worry about them complaining. All they do by continuing to speak the French language is just to arrogantly prove how French they are to spite the Anglos.
Maple syrup is fucking delicious and at least our flag is symmetrical and simplified to 2 colors like wonderful Nihon
View attachment 462930
red and white is all you need, why blue?

MUH STARS
MUH STRIPES

That said, I do like how the American's flags numerical makeup represents the individual of its states, the Canadian flag is sort of like pro-conformity.
Cope if you worship a literal leaf from a tree, and copy our brands to put it in all your logos just to prove how "Canadian" they are and not American. More proof that you are our counterfeits if you have to put maple leafs on American brands exported up there.
You do realize your anthem's lyrics are based on a poem Francis Key wrote about Fort McHenry and not the White House, right?
Also it's not even original you repurposed the music from the London England's "The Anacreontic Song"
Let's just accept that both our anthems suck and also that defending flags over people was fucking stupid.
But our flag was still standing when you cowards failed to take us on, thus proving America is the best country in the world. Let's see if Ottawa will burn in the next boogaloo.
we have hot spicy hapa girls instead

also why would we be envious of having cute girls neither of us are going to score with anyway
We have hapa and Asian girls here. It's cope that some parts of "Canada", especially in the Pacific like Vancouver are pretty much Hong Kong 2.0.

Btw, Asians are pretty boring and plain compared to Latinas. Keep coping.
@BummerDrummer thoughts on this thread

View attachment 462940
As a Mexicancel, what do the Mexican community think of "Canada" as an alternative to the USA?

It gets pretty cold here in the Northeast since we're close to the border.

Also no French fuck should be getting any votes. Especially you as an Anglo.

Hopefully the all of the northern 13 states and provinces with be annexed fully into the Union. If "Canada" is just as American as America itself, why not make them full members?

Most conservative "Canadian" nationalists are just Anglican Tories who seek to return to the glory days when the territory was a Dominion of the British Empire and want a stronger relationship with the UK and the rest of the CANZUK/Commonwealth nations.

But I say that's cucked because the UK doesn't care about its colonies anymore and their Empire is now irrelevant after they lost superpower status to the all mighty US of A after World War II. Besides, when we fought for our independence against the Loyalists 250 years ago, it was to free the entire continent out of tyrannical monarchism and bring democracy with the goal of bringing other colonies at the time under our Freedom. Might as well finish what we left off after the War of 1812.

Now if the far-right in our northern states start embracing American values of Freedom and Democracy and want overthrow their "government" in the name of the Constitution, then I'll accept them because they realized who they truly are.

Good for you if you speak proper American. Their accents makes me want to smash their teeth out with a rock and put them back in place to show them who's boss o this continent.

Very very few in the major Anglo cities maybe with entirely white suburbs, compared with them being fucking everywhere here in the USA. No matter which part of the country you will always run up to a beaner. Even in the Deep South and the Midwest, you can't run away from "Hispanic" people.

The metric system should only be reserved for scientific standard purposes. For logistics and everyday purposes tho, the American standard still reigns supreme.

Loyal to a foreign Queen that you simp for. Taking the glory with a former nation instead of trying to form an identity of your own.

Even if you were just born in "Canada" you are still a Loyalist if you pledge allegiance to the British monarchy and refuse to leave the "country" and renounce your "citizenship".

You still celebrate the legacy of the British Empire and wave Union Jacks, and still include them in most of your provincial flags.

Still the same nasal oot and aboot.

Then remove it from national status and at least keep it official only in Québec as a provincial status. If they are going to have the French language at such high regard, they should also make the First Nation languages official.

The Frenchies are a fucking minority in "Canada" yet they form the elites of the "country" when fluent bilingualism is mandatory in order to run a public office in which most Anglos are excluded because "hur we wuz here first and we were oppressed by le English, honk honk honk". Those faggots need to stop coping, and realize that France abandoned them like the cheese-eating surrender monkeys they are when the British took over and accept their new masters. Tbh, the Brits were being too nice to them by letting them continue to speak French and practice Catholicism, they should've been completely assimilated into the rest of Anglo culture. Now they want to bitch and moan and "gibs me zat" those loud arrogant coward pieces of shit like their modern European counterparts are. Just like the British, the French were colonizers too, so they need to shut the fuck up they are not entitled to a special status for those whine babies. Or deport them all back to "France" so we don't have to worry about them complaining. All they do by continuing to speak the French language is just to arrogantly prove how French they are to spite the Anglos.

Cope if you worship a literal leaf from a tree, and copy our brands to put it in all your logos just to prove how "Canadian" they are and not American. More proof that you are our counterfeits if you have to put maple leafs on American brands exported up there.

But our flag was still standing when you cowards failed to take us on, thus proving America is the best country in the world. Let's see if Ottawa will burn in the next boogaloo.

We have hapa and Asian girls here. It's cope that some parts of "Canada", especially in the Pacific like Vancouver are pretty much Hong Kong 2.0.

As a Mexicancel, what do the Mexican community think of "Canada" as an alternative to the USA?
Im going to be honest.

I dont know a thing about Canada and not once have I ever thought about going there. It's too far up north formy tastes, as I prefer the heat, nice sunny dry days.

Probably the most soy country on this side of the world tbh

Im going to be honest.

I dont know a thing about Canada and not once have I ever thought about going there. It's too far up north formy tastes, as I prefer the heat, nice sunny dry days.

Probably the most soy country on this side of the world tbh
It's gets pretty cold here in New York during the winter far from the Mexican border, yet I still see a lot of beaners over here. Ever thought moving north of the country above the snow belt, at least?

And Toronto is not that far from NYC in terms of latitude and this climate.

It's gets pretty cold here in New York during the winter far from the Mexican border, yet I still see a lot of beaners over here. Ever thought moving north of the country above the snow belt, at least?

Too far tbh I hate the cold, I used to enjoy it but started hating it as I got older.

Most of those beaners are desperate for the high pay, showing up there with visas and then going back home to salvage their "fortune"

Im quite comfortable where Im at this moment :feelscomfy:
And Toronto is not that far from NYC in terms of latitude and this climate.
I never knew they were that close tbh :waitwhat: Im actually quite ignorant about U.S. geography :forcedsmile: I learned and forgot everything that was taught to me in high school. The only reason I know where some towns are, is because of the sports teams that live in those cities :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I've really just never witnessed this.
Not sure why you're still talking as if I love Liz

pledging allegiance is only required if you serve in the army AFAIK and you can be a fake loyalist for employment purposes

fuck the plural you it's mostly because people DGAF and just don't want to get cancelled for trying to change
If they are going to have the French language at such high regard, they should also make the First Nation languages official.
They aren't the First Nations though, they're just Beringians who displaced Solutreans, we should counter-genocide them to avenge our ancestors.

Cope if you worship a literal leaf from a tree
I don't worship it, term shouldn't be used too liberally

true

asia seems broader than latin america

who is mexicel?

@JohnDoe
@Snowstormhigh
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@InMyCellInHell
@Wizard32
@tehgymcel420
Canada is the 8th most free country in the world.
US is at number 20.
It’s over for yank americuck coping about freedom