Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Canada" Day 2022: If you're "Canadian" your opinion does not matter

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
The fact that you live in a fake "country", that in reality is a British colony illegally occuping rightfully American soil, is enough to prove our northern compatriots loyal to the monarchy as delusional. Never once has "Canada" ever became independent nor achieved anything significant to the world on its own that wasn't under the name of the British Empire.

Furthermore you don't deserve first world status because your "economy" depend on American and British gibs, you don't produce anything on your own due to a much smaller population and lack of habitable land. Without America you would be living in a total wasteland.

The U.S. has a bigger economy, more diversity, more opportunities, is more developed, has more liberties and every immigrant would rather move to the U.S. to live out the American Dream than any other first world Western nation because no where else can you find freedom and wealth.

So, if you identify as "Canadian" and choose to remain living there despite the U.S. being the superior nation, your opinions are automatically invalid. Anything and everything a leafcuck speaks out of their mouth is automatically void due to that fact.

@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
@subzero
@Made in Heaven
@JohnDoe
@InMyCellInHell
@BarrelStuffer
@Canuckistani
@Massimo The Lonecel
@ilieknothing
@CrackingYs
@Wizard32
@Vrthraghna
@Stonersperg
@BraincelsRefugee
@nightbane
@kaang
@Incel_Because_Short
@1337hikki
@bagofshit99
@Restart80

Last edited:
The fact that you live in a fake "country", that in reality is a British colony illegally occuping rightfully American soil, is enough to prove our northern compatriots loyal to the monarchy as delusional. Never once has "Canada" ever became independent nor achieved anything significant to the world on its own that wasn't under the name of the British Empire.

Furthermore you don't deserve first world status because your "economy" depend on American and British gibs, you don't produce anything on your own due to a much smaller population and lack of habitable land. Without America you would be living in a total wasteland.

The U.S. has a bigger economy, more diversity, more opportunities, is more developed, has more liberties and every immigrant would rather move to the U.S. to live out the American Dream than any other first world Western nation because no where else can you find freedom and wealth.

So, if you identify as "Canadian" and choose to remain living there despite the U.S. being the superior nation, your opinions are automatically invalid. Anything and everything a leafcuck speaks out of their mouth is automatically void due to that fact.

@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
@subzero
@Made in Heaven
@JohnDoe
@InMyCellInHell
@BarrelStuffer
@Canuckistani
@Massimo The Lonecel
@ilieknothing
@CrackingYs
@Wizard32
@Vrthraghna
@Stonersperg
@BraincelsRefugee
@nightbane
@kaang
@Incel_Because_Short
@1337hikki
@bagofshit99
@Restart80
How dare you not tag me you Canadian asshole :feelsgah::feelsclown:

Wait... Are you Canadian.

And yes I agree with almost everything you expressed.

How dare you not tag me you Canadian asshole :feelsgah::feelsclown:

Wait... Are you Canadian.

And yes I agree with almost everything you expressed.
I'm not "Canadian" but I fully express to my northern compatriots to unshackle the tyranny of British rule and join the United States under a republican government and one Constitution.

fuck Canada. It’s not even a real country.

thank you thank you I'm not "Canadian" but I fully express to my northern compatriots to unshackle the tyranny of British rule and join the United States under a republican government and one Constitution.
Ha I wish. Nothing is working as it should in America. And Canada being a part of that is useless.

Actually, with the pomo leftist mentality fully in control major U.S. NorthEast and Westcoast cities, and even some Midwestern cities, PMJT and his cohorts nonsense is just fine with Blue America. A leftover corpse of America is what I felt when I recently came. You can sense some small pieces of it only in the South. Most big cities feel like a trendy hipster Star Ship like the Orville.

:feelzez: I’ll be watching fireworks tonight

USA doesn't like ice hockey enough and uses retarded units of measurement.

USA doesn't like ice hockey enough and uses retarded units of measurement.
Hockey is only really popular in the northern states, i.e. upstate NY.