Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Canada a feminist cuntry: Tyrone stops female knife attacker with his gun, wanted for attempted murdER

Poor subhuman nigga

Just let foids kill you
Just let femrodents humiliate you
Just let femorloids spit at you

NEVER !

self defense is a crime nowadays

The story states that the suspect is 6ft 2 inches.

6ft 2 Tyrone isn't Chad heights in Toronto?

He's SIX FEET-TWO!

If he shot up an armed cunt trying to cut him with a knife in the USA, the libtard media would suck his bbc and apologize, but Toronto is a strange place...

It appears none of you read the article, he is wanted for other reasons.

that's why i will never visit Cucknada

It appears none of you read the article, he is wanted for other reasons.
He shot the cunt in self-defense. The cunt should have been charged with assault with a weapon, not the Tyrone shooting back with his illegal firearm.

He shot the cunt in self-defense. The cunt should have been charged with assault with a weapon, not the Tyrone shooting back with his illegal firearm.
Did you even read the article?

Did you even read the article?
Incident began as report about dispute involving weapons

Police said they were initially called to an address on Apple Blossom Circle for a report of a dispute involving weapons.

When officers arrived, they found a woman suffering from gunshot wounds. She was taken to hospital for treatment. Her current condition is not known.

Police said Cleghorn took off to a nearby park in the area of Sandford Farm Drive and Stargazer Drive, where officers tried to subdue him. He then allegedly got into an unoccupied police cruiser and tried to flee. Officers tried to Taser him.

"An altercation took place between the suspect and the officers when the suspect fled in an officer's police vehicle. The police vehicle was located a short distance away after the suspect abandoned it," Peel police said in a news release on Tuesday.

Police said Cleghorn allegedly stole the second vehicle and is still on the loose.

peel-shooting.jpg

Peel police stand near a cruiser following the shooting in Mississauga. (Jeremy Cohn/CBC)

The SIU said a Peel officer shot at the man after the cruiser was stolen and Cleghorn may have been injured. The SIU said the cruiser was abandoned on Idlewilde Crescent.

"While the man has not yet been located, evidence in the cruiser indicates the man may have sustained an injury," the SIU said in a release on Tuesday.

The SIU is called in whenever someone is injured, or there are allegations of sexual assault, in incidents involving police.

Incident began as report about dispute involving weapons

Police said they were initially called to an address on Apple Blossom Circle for a report of a dispute involving weapons.

When officers arrived, they found a woman suffering from gunshot wounds. She was taken to hospital for treatment. Her current condition is not known.

Police said Cleghorn took off to a nearby park in the area of Sandford Farm Drive and Stargazer Drive, where officers tried to subdue him. He then allegedly got into an unoccupied police cruiser and tried to flee. Officers tried to Taser him.

"An altercation took place between the suspect and the officers when the suspect fled in an officer's police vehicle. The police vehicle was located a short distance away after the suspect abandoned it," Peel police said in a news release on Tuesday.

Police said Cleghorn allegedly stole the second vehicle and is still on the loose.

peel-shooting.jpg

Peel police stand near a cruiser following the shooting in Mississauga. (Jeremy Cohn/CBC)

The SIU said a Peel officer shot at the man after the cruiser was stolen and Cleghorn may have been injured. The SIU said the cruiser was abandoned on Idlewilde Crescent.

"While the man has not yet been located, evidence in the cruiser indicates the man may have sustained an injury," the SIU said in a release on Tuesday.

The SIU is called in whenever someone is injured, or there are allegations of sexual assault, in incidents involving police.
Yes, guy was already wanted before the incident even took place.

Yes, guy was already wanted before the incident even took place.
That's not the point. The cunt charged at him with the knife, and he shot her in self-defense. What he was wanted before doesn't conflate with the headline.

That's not the point. The cunt charged at him with the knife, and he shot her in self-defense. What he was wanted before doesn't conflate with the headline.
Oh yeah the headline is indeed fucked up, my bad lol I read all the article except the headline. Sorry.

Oh yeah the headline is indeed fucked up, my bad lol I read all the article except the headline. Sorry.
For a minute I was wondering if you were those Roosh V pussy beggars who wanted to deflect the actions of the knife-wielding woman who deserved to be shot down by Tyrone in self-defense. Tyrone knows that a gun ban would have killed him realistically. The news doesn't even place blame on the woman for attempted murder, & she is the victim.

China and Russia please send nuclear missiles onto Justin Trudeau's & Chrystia Freeland's roof tops!

For a minute I was wondering if you were those Roosh V pussy beggars who wanted to deflect the actions of the knife-wielding woman who deserved to be shot down by Tyrone in self-defense. Tyrone knows that a gun ban would have killed him realistically. The news doesn't even place blame on the woman for attempted murder, & she is the victim.

China and Russia please send nuclear missiles onto Justin Trudeau's & Chrystia Freeland's roof tops!
No bro I mean she was charging at armed and wanted for murder Tyrone using only a knife lol she was begging for it.

They always assume the dudes are thugmaxxed

The power of the pussy pass, holy shit femoids literally have nothing to lose at this point. Honestly how isn't Syrupland in pure chaos at this point? They're literally proving my point JFL

Canada is unbelievably cucked. If some guy breaks into your home, you can't shoot him or physically harm him, you have to call the cops.

Also, i remember in the US that this one burglar broke into a home and tripped on something and broke his ankle, and sued the homeowner!
Joker laughing

Negros dont give two fucks when it comes to dealing with foids

Canada's legal system is fucked beyond control. The family courts are the worst. I could tell you personal horror stories for hours.
Please give us a story or two at least now that you've mentioned it if possible. It's always nice to engage in gallows humor after hearing horror stories from Cuckanada.

There was a MP from my hometown who was possibly being groomed to be Premier (like a governor, but Canadian). Two bitches ANONYMOUSLY accused him of groping them at meetups, and his entire career was destroyed, despite the fact that they changed their stories. Their names never came out.
Who needs evidence or burden of proof when you have CUNT CARD©