Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Can you understand what I'm saying? (Language test)

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★
اسلام عليكم، عمار نام ماهى. عمَي بانغلاديش اِ ثَكي. عمَار بيواش ١٨ بصور. عمي كليج عي بوريه. عبني كيه عمار باشا مانِ لينغُيج بُجتِ بارزين؟

Note : It's doesn't fall under language category cuz It's a test. Let's see who can pass it. Translate what I said below in the comment if you can.

I am foid I am foid I am infiltrator fuck you incels!

Translated

Sounds like some sussy skibidi toilet rizzler language tbhngldedsrs

@kay' @Moroccancel @Fevet mention every curry and arab who may pass it

اسلام عليكم، عمار نام ماهى. عمَي بانغلاديش اِ ثَكي. عمَار بيواش ١٨ بصور. عمي كليج عي بوريه. عبني كيه عمار باشا مانِ لينغُيج بُجتِ بارزين؟

Note : It's doesn't fall under language category cuz It's a test. Let's see who can pass it. Translate what I said below in the comment if you can.
Salam aleikum, I'm from bangladesh I'm 18, can't make out the rest.

@svgmn1 can you understand this vomit?

greetings. Ammar slept maha? My uncle is bengladeshi athki? Ammar is 18 yo my uncle.... cant make out the rest

@Doesitmatter? It will be acrime if you don't understand. You're a muslim too.

You said jihad jihad allah ackbar hail al bashar

I'm pretty much an expert at this :feelzez:

@Abu.Belgrade.Answar
You got it? If not then try using google translate to see the আরবি উচ্চারণ not the translated shit. And don't spoil it if you got it.

نا، عمي بُجتِ پارِ ناي.

Cant speak neadertaler languages
Season 3 Neanderthal GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Everyone else here are confused like wtf are they saying lol

@kay' say something. @Abu.Belgrade.Answar why you're quite since the begining?

@kay' قين اِوُه عندارصتاند ناو؟

"I like fucking goats saar. Pussy very tight"