Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you think about what’s it like being young and innocent

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : in school and just enjoying life thinking about you’ll eventually get a girlfriend when the entire time they only cared about your face . Absolutely brutal the the reality for most of us. Women are spawns of Satan

Basically how it felt to be bluepilled

Never had chance to be innocent was hammered by vicious jargon by my parents since i was the height of a pigeon

this was literally me. In elementary school foids avoided me. when I saw the news of ER I thought he was a schizo and that foids are kind enough to date you as long as you act kind and friendly to them. I grew up only to figure that ER was right

Yes. I had a good childhood. It was my adolescence that went south. My early twenties have been unrewarding. Sometimes I ask myself when my life will begin, if at all.

I miss being an innocent, low inhib kid :cryfeels:. All i cared about is toys and running fast

school especially before my autism and adhd diagnosis was a horror trip every day was filled with immense stress anger and anxiety