Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you still run JBW in Ukraine/eastern Europe/Russia?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
The thing is I am not into Thais. Half of them are dudes. The other half is AIDS infected. I am honestly considering running JBW in Ukraine. But does it still work or are those whores too European already?

You can be a betabux greencard ATM machine for them

JBW would only ever work in EE if you are a fakecel. Truecel whites will not stand a chance anywhere.

Yes just tell them you are from England or something.

Happy7

Asian run JustBeRichAsian over in those countries (they can have all of those gross manjaws tbqh.)

Everyone else needs to stick with SEA.

If you're looking for gold digger who might show some loyalty go for EE after you've shaklemaxxed. But of course you ve to be white.

No, you can't run JBW in majority white countries, but if you're from a first world country, you can try to run Just Be Exotic Rich Foreigner game.

absolutely not. only way to fuck in those countries is spending lots of money

The thing is I am not into Thais. Half of them are dudes. The other half is AIDS infected. I am honestly considering running JBW in Ukraine. But does it still work or are those whores too European already?
In ukraine you can pay an 20 year old hot foid 700$ a month and she will pretend to be your gf 24/7.

Sure man, just be white in a 99% white country :feelsokman::feelsautistic:
If you're looking for gold digger who might show some loyalty go for EE after you've shaklemaxxed
Hoes are cheaper here then in the west for sure.
But of course you ve to be white.
I disagree. If you are black or arab, and not a deathnic truecel, you can run BBC/oilmaxxed game to some extent. Remember, non-whites are not common here so you have that exclusivity.