Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you still be incel if you don't care that much about sex but still wants intimacy from foids?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
What if sex is overrated? Can you still be incel if all you want is companionship from foids?

I would say those Incels are even more Incel than the Incels that want sex.

JoinedFeb 28, 2024

Sex is not overrated. Incels that develop this thought use it as a coping mechanism. In reality, the only thing our brains want is to reproduce with a female, yet it's impossible since we're all incels. Even though incels try to think like this, their subconscious mind will always be craving for some stinky hole.

The main focus of inceldom, as an online community, has always been romantic relationships. And honestly, if your problem is just sex, there isn't much of a difference between scorts and normie casual sex.

Of course bro. Inceldom isn't just about being a rabid sex-crazed beast that lusts after the carnal folds of a foid.
I just want cuddles man. I'm much more sore about not being able to experience cuddles and kisses or even platonic friendships as opposed to a wet hole. Inceldom has always been an issue deeper than sex.

I wouldn't say that the sexual act itself completely doesn't matter but it's more about its significance (love, validation etc.) and also an easy criteria to separate real incels from successful guys unable to be happy about what they have

What if sex is overrated? Can you still be incel if all you want is companionship from foids?
Yes. While sex is in the definition of inceldom, it's more of a symptom than the actual reason. Essentially what you say is that you never get as far in a relationship as required to have sex. If you don't want sex you can still be an incel if you don't have this relationship level, but obviously it's harder to judge if you have e.g. a female friend you do a lot of stuff with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back