Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you still ascend without a social media presence?

Unexpected potent suicide fuel in this threat but so much identification.

I have no social media presence at all. I also hide from old class mates @Bushladen008. Meeting them would be super awkward which is one of many reasons why I hope they are dead.

Fuck fucking fuckbook, shitty company run by (((Mark Fuckerberg))). Fuck all the rest like SC and IG. Fuck this life man. I think I might be a bigger recluse than I think I am.

Holy fuck at the suicide fuel in this thread.

Just holy fuck.

I never had any real accounts of myself anywhere, even when I used to use Facebook a lot it was a fake name and a random pic, only my friends knew it was me.

Just fucking lol at this society, yeah bro take 6161836918691 pictures of yourself and also random shit on ur snap, and don't forget to have IG where you have 60+ likes on every pic faggot.

I'm gonna throw up
right? How the fuck they have time for this?

What is thevpoint of associating with someone with no social media? You are wasting your time cause it cannot serve your own social ascension.
Being with no social media=no value person. You bring no value to anyone. Nobody can increase their status with you so nobody wants you.
It applies to other disciplines such as money and friends as well
Yup pretty much this, they all just want the extra followers

what the hell would we even take pictures of? lol
Your friends. Your friend groups. Your travels,your fancy food. Your fancy Car. Your fancy job. Your fancy clubbing. Your fancy going to festivals etc.

O wait you have nothing. Jfl at this life.

The difference is huge between an incel and a normie. And social media legit shows this to the next level.
Jfl at trying to get s female while competing against MM insta model with 16 k followers whose rich parents casually finance his travels and love for photography.

This. If they ghost on you for not having social media, then you're not good looking enough.
major cope tbh. Girls won't initiate unless they're attracted in the first place. You should know better by now. Status is extremely important.
There are plenty of good looking guys (even on this site) who fail because of this. It's not enough to be physically attractive to women. You also need to gain the approval of their friends, family, etc. Laws of hypergamy, this is basic shit.
They're not gonna reject a guy that looks like Miro Cech because he has no instagram lmfao.
lol, appeal to extremes. How many Chads do you know IRL with no social media presence? I've never met any. They're always NT as fuck thanks to halo effect. No bluepill, you guys just take this lookism shit too far sometimes. It's dangerous for mentalcels and autists

FB, snapchat all that bs is suicide fuel for me, and if I were to try to ascend - is it absolutely necessary for me to improve? Or will people find it weird? To be fair, I can not name one major successful person without at least facebook
No social media in West+subhuman= ITS OVER

Even homeless people have phones

major cope tbh. Girls usually won't try to add you in the first place if you're that ugly. You should know better by now. Status is extremely important.
There are plenty of good looking guys (even on this site) who fail because of this. It's not enough to be physically attractive to women. You also need to gain the approval of their friends, family, etc. Laws of hypergamy, this is basic shit.

lol, appeal to extremes. How many Chads do you know IRL with no social media presence? I've never met any. They're always NT as fuck thanks to halo effect. No bluepill, you guys just take this lookism shit too far sometimes. It's dangerous for mentalcels and autists

SMH bro I thought you were more blackpilled than that. The "good looking" guys on here are not really good looking. I've yet to see a single full-blown Chad here, even in the megathread where all the attention whores post. To be considered good looking to women you have to look like you can fit in on the dirty daddies instagram.

Yeah I'll admit that if you're not Chad being NT, having social status, social media etc is important. But once you reach Chad level then yes looks alone is enough. Have you seen some of these tinder/online dating experiements? I can recall at least a couple where Chad was socially retarded/high inhib/depressed/shy and he still slayed. There's one in one of FaceAndLMS's videos.

i think its time i roped........

Holy shit potent suifuel in this thread its over,

@RREEEEEEEEE
is it over me, since you seen better quality pics of me, i dont know if my looks threshold can overcome this,

this puts a huge chip on my shoulder, i will never interact and avoid all interactions with a girls, i cant be in a position where bitch asks my social media

God its feels like ive been destined for the incel life.

its truly over, i should just pack my bags and leave the west tbh

WHolly fuck im so shooked from this post

SMH bro I thought you were more blackpilled than that. The "good looking" guys on here are not really good looking. I've yet to see a single full-blown Chad here, even in the megathread where all the attention whores post. To be considered good looking to women you have to look like you can fit in on the dirty daddies instagram.

Yeah I'll admit that if you're not Chad being NT, having social status, social media etc is important. But once you reach Chad level then yes looks alone is enough. Have you seen some of these tinder/online dating experiements? I can recall at least a couple where Chad was socially retarded/high inhib/depressed/shy and he still slayed. There's one in one of FaceAndLMS's videos.

again, appeal to extremes. Most guys aren't Chad and they do fine. And FACEandLMS loses credibility since he had a fucking gf in the past and still acts like the ultimate truecel.
I am blackpilled and my experiences suggest that status is extremely important. There are guys here who mog me and have less positive interactions with females. That shit just doesn't add up.

this puts a huge chip on my shoulder, i will never interact and avoid all interactions with a girls, i cant be in a position where bitch asks my social media
its a bad position to be in, ngl. You probably have more hope at your age tho.

again, appeal to extremes. Most guys aren't Chad and they do fine. And FACEandLMS loses credibility since he had a fucking gf in the past and still acts like the ultimate truecel.
I am blackpilled and my experiences suggest that status is extremely important. There are guys here who mog me and have less positive interactions with females. That shit just doesn't add up.

Yeah I'm not denying that guys who aren't Chad can do alright with women if they're NT with social media presence and all that shit. The point I'm trying to make is that Chad can get away with just about anything and still slay because he's Chad. You explicitly stated that it is not enough to be physically attractive to women which is just not true. The thing is, very few men (Chads) are actually legitimately physically attractive to women.

Those guys may mog you, but because they're not Chad, they can't get away with being non NT.

@RREEEEEEEEE
is it over me, since you seen better quality pics of me, i dont know if my looks threshold can overcome this,

Dude yeah you're gl enough to get away with no social media, this is also partly because of your frame. I know a line you can tell them to get away with such judgment, PM me if you want to know but keep it to yourself.

Yeah I'm not denying that guys who aren't Chad can do alright with women if they're NT with social media presence and all that shit. The point I'm trying to make is that Chad can get away with just about anything and still slay because he's Chad. You explicitly stated that it is not enough to be physically attractive to women which is just not true. The thing is, very few men (Chads) are actually legitimately physically attractive to women.
there's definitely far less variety in female preferences. But other things (namely status) play a very important role in attraction too. Implying that it's hopeless unless you're a male model is cope.
And I'm far from normie, so my situation still makes no sense.
I know a line you can tell them to get away with such judgment, PM me if you want to know but keep it to yourself.
I want to know too. Pls aware me

Dude yeah you're gl enough to get away with no social media, this is also partly because of your frame. I know a line you can tell them to get away with such judgment, PM me if you want to know but keep it to yourself.
i dont know if you know but i wear glasses, i feel that puts me down, its weird seeing a big guy like me wearing glasses,

there's definitely far less variety in female preferences. But other things (namely status) play a very important role in attraction too. Implying that it's hopeless unless you're a male model is cope.
And I'm far from normie, so my situation still makes no sense. Either I'm a clueless Chad (highly unlikely since other guys mog me) or looks are only half the battle. I'm inclined to believe the latter

Kk send me a PM.

i dont know if you know but i wear glasses, i feel that puts me down, its weird seeing a big guy like me wearing glasses,
It's not a bad thing but glasses could bring you down yeah.

And I'm far from normie, so my situation still makes no sense.

I wasnt trying to imply that though. Just that if you do look like one you can get away with virtually anything. "The whole its not enough to be physically attractive to women" is an even bigger cope.

delete this fucking thread

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

most potent suifuel in history for me

@RREEEEEEEEE

ITS OVER BRO

@IsolationHurts thank you man, i'll try and see if it works. Better than not trying as I have been doing all my life.

Yup pretty much this, they all just want the extra followers
The femoids always take pride in who has the most lieks , kek. One of my sisters is on snapchat and instagram 24/7, she showed me one time that she has like 20 streaks with different people each were about 100 each . im sure she sending 2000 snaps a day. Jfl

F
The femoids always take pride in who has the most lieks , kek. One of my sisters is on snapchat and instagram 24/7, she showed me one time that she has like 20 streaks with different people each were about 100 each . im sure she sending 2000 snaps a day. Jfl
Fucking kek imagine trying to make a social media now it’ll be impossible to catch up JFL at ever trying to become normie status again, it’s over for us

F

Fucking kek imagine trying to make a social media now it’ll be impossible to catch up JFL at ever trying to become normie status again, it’s over for us
yep. a lot of people my age made their social media accounts when they were in middleschool/high school, I actually made my first social media ever in college jfl deleted it after about 6 months because of suicide fuel

yep. a lot of people my age made their social media accounts when they were in middleschool/high school, I actually made my first social media ever in college jfl deleted it after about 6 months because of suicide fuel
I still haven’t made social media, I think I’ll give it a shot but it is so hard cause trying to get a selfie is fucking brutal. I can’t stand my fucking face jfl

I still haven’t made social media, I think I’ll give it a shot but it is so hard cause trying to get a selfie is fucking brutal. I can’t stand my fucking face jfl
You could try any of the platforms, in todays world normies unfortunately expect you to have a social media account just in case.
It may be that you are trying to build some audience (Youtube) or need to voice your opinioin (Twitter)..

I grew dislike for Snapchat and Instagram. My life is boring so I wouldn't share much on those platforms.

just try it and add a bunch of randoms to statusmaxx

Isn't it possible to buy followers? I mean if you really want to catch up surely you could buy around 10 followers on insta, don't you?