Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you still ascend without a social media presence?

Holy fuck at the suicide fuel in this thread.

Just holy fuck.

I never had any real accounts of myself anywhere, even when I used to use Facebook a lot it was a fake name and a random pic, only my friends knew it was me.

Just fucking lol at this society, yeah bro take 6161836918691 pictures of yourself and also random shit on ur snap, and don't forget to have IG where you have 60+ likes on every pic faggot.

I'm gonna throw up
Nah think about it. You are autist and out of society.
And your FB is reflection of that a random name a random funny photo are summarization of who you are.
You are a nobody. You don't even have a presence. And ppl can pick up on.it.
Hell even I can pick up on it and I aint even on FB.
It is obvious man,if you had big social circle you would have group photos,tags,likes,comments qnd what not.

IG is the worst lol, everyone from middle/high school is living the life and take group pictures and they get over 100 likes, while i uploaded like 5 pictures of animals and avoided posting my face , got around 12 likes average kek. But now i dont care anymore

I seriously wish these social media companys would die out in the future, which is unlikely considering even 8 year olds have instagram/snapchat :feelscry:

Social media is the number one incel enemy if you really think about it. Girls weren't this insane pre-Tinder.

Having no or bad social media is a death sentence. I guess you could only get girls that don't have social media too, so none.

No social media user here. It's been over. some woman at work told me that I have no chance if I didn't have one.

No social media user here. It's been over. some woman at work told me that I have no chance if I didn't have one.

I don't get why it even matters

Don't they fucking see us? Why would we willingly have social media?

Social media is the number one incel enemy if you really think about it. Girls weren't this insane pre-Tinder.
Yea agreed.
Things were better before -2010. After 2010 was the booming of new smartphones and snapchat instagram tinder were becoming more and more popular besides facebook. Imo

I don't get why it even matters

Don't they fucking see us? Why would we willingly have social media?
Women don't think like that. Since its so easy for them to get attention on social media, they think its easy for others too. I'm a 3/10 on the average day with asperger's. I won't get any attention whatsoever.

Man, this isn't something that's discussed much at all about why we remain incels.
Is it because over on Reddit and /r9k/ it was always an assumption that you DID have a social media account? Even here, some of you are talking about having 1000+ points on snapchat and having Instagrams at some point and shit, I literally never created a Facebook or Instagram account, and only recently created a snapchat that i've never even used.

Fuck. All those times I said it's over, i'm not sure how much I meant it. This time? It's really over. I don't feel comfortable uploading my entire life to social media, I ABSOLUTELY want to avoid that, but apparently there exists no girls my age that are like that.
This is my own personal ultimate Suifuel.

Holy fuck at the suicide fuel in this thread.

Just holy fuck.

I never had any real accounts of myself anywhere, even when I used to use Facebook a lot it was a fake name and a random pic, only my friends knew it was me.

Just fucking lol at this society, yeah bro take 6161836918691 pictures of yourself and also random shit on ur snap, and don't forget to have IG where you have 60+ likes on every pic faggot.

I'm gonna throw up
lol bro ,where have you been all these years? Unless you're Chad, you're expected to have a social life.

Man, this isn't something that's discussed much at all about why we remain incels.
Is it because over on Reddit and /r9k/ it was always an assumption that you DID have a social media account? Even here, some of you are talking about having 1000+ points on snapchat and having Instagrams at some point and shit, I literally never created a Facebook or Instagram account, and only recently created a snapchat that i've never even used.

Fuck. All those times I said it's over, i'm not sure how much I meant it. This time? It's really over. I don't feel comfortable uploading my entire life to social media, I ABSOLUTELY want to avoid that, but apparently there exists no girls my age that are like that.
I actually knew of one girl back in college who claimed to not have any social media. But I do agree that it's extremely rare.

Man, I just realized the first time i've ever shared a selfie with someone was a few days when I sent a PM for someone here to rate me.
God damn, i'm having a crisis right now. I didn't realize quite how out of touch I was with people my own age.

Social Media was the beginning for me. The beginning in which i realized that I was friendless and a subhuman that no one cared about. But everyone is self-absorbed these days.

Being without social media makes you more aware of things, and doesn't inflate your ego, like other normies. Many They do not care about the lives of those below them, they most of the time need to show off to get a dopamine rush from their friends and fans, and will ignore subhuans like us.

Man, I just realized the first time i've ever shared a selfie with someone was a few days when I sent a PM for someone here to rate me.
God damn, i'm having a crisis right now. I didn't realize quite how out of touch I was with people my own age.

It just dawned on me as well. I'm going to have to cope REALLY hard today, this thread absolutely fucking DESTROYED me.

For the first time in my life, I can positively say that it's over. Just holy fuck. ITS LITERALLY OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

lol bro ,where have you been all these years? Unless you're Chad, you're expected to have a social life.

true but never realized it was to such an extent

You had bad life and you wanna hide it.
It is why normies pick up on it.
Norms like their lives and wanna share it.

It just dawned on me as well. I'm going to have to cope REALLY hard today, this thread absolutely fucking DESTROYED me.

For the first time in my life, I can positively say that it's over. Just holy fuck. ITS LITERALLY OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

true but never realized it was to such an extent
It's impossible to build a social circle later in life. How many friends to you have? Do you do social activities?

There's only one way that incels have any chance of becoming popular on social media, and that is by traveling around the world and/or doing interesting shit all the time. Your followers won't like you for you (they'll only like the content that you provide), but you could gain status that way.

It's impossible to build a social circle later in life. How many friends to you have? Do you do social activities?

2 extremely close friends. One I had since the age of 4 and the other since about 15, one is a total normie, other is a mentalcel like me. We cope together

Never did social activities, jfl, I never even been to a party or anything like that in my entire life (oh wait, I did once when I was like 11-12 but it was a school thing). Normies are going to parties and shit every week just getting more social experiences.

>22
>Almost 3rd year in college
> Have 0 friends, NEVER had one in life, not even my neighbors
> No one, not even acquantances talk to me
> never had someone hang out with me before
> social anxiety and low self esteem
> i suck at every hobbie / sport
> deleted all snapchat, favebook, twitter, IG

Is it over for me? Can i make friends

>22

Lmao
You might as well rope right now. That is how over it is.

2 extremely close friends. One I had since the age of 4 and the other since about 15, one is a total normie, other is a mentalcel like me. We cope together

Never did social activities, jfl, I never even been to a party or anything like that in my entire life (oh wait, I did once when I was like 11-12 but it was a school thing). Normies are going to parties and shit every week just getting more social experiences.

Lol it's fucking over, you're the same as me, never did anything aswell and never approched a female, I had 2 close friends aswell, one was a failure like me and the other one was a wannabe normie so he started becoming a cunt, I cut contacts with both. But now it's too late, i'm 24 , I got like 10 years behind everyone and it's impossible to achieve a social life now. Bro. it's like we don't exist. We could die and our bodies rot for years and nobody would notice kek.

>22

trust me bro , it's over, once you leave society, you're outcast ad nobody wants you to come back unless you're Chad.

>22

Jeeeeeeesusssssssss FUckinggggggggg CHrisst!

Even I life-mog you. How do you POSSIBLY COPE? I would've gone ER 10 times over. YOU NEVER EVEN HAD A SINGLE FRIEND OR ACQUAINTANCE? what the fuuuuuuuck? You never hung out with anyone?

Just....what?

mrw-my-old-relatives-on-fb-wont-stop-sharing-and-re-tagging-me-over-and-over-on-the-same-picture-160196.gif

mrw-my-old-relatives-on-fb-wont-stop-sharing-and-re-tagging-me-over-and-over-on-the-same-picture-160196.gif

>22

You still have a glimmer of hope based on being fairly young and still in college, but you will have an uphill battle as someone who missed out on those key developmental years. I'm guessing your social skills are stunted as a result, like mine are.

Lol it's fucking over, you're the same as me, never did anything aswell and never approched a female, I had 2 close friends aswell, one was a failure like me and the other one was a wannabe normie so he started becoming a cunt, I cut contacts with both. But now it's too late, i'm 24 , I got like 10 years behind everyone and it's impossible to achieve a social life now. Bro. it's like we don't exist. We could die and our bodies rot for years and nobody would notice kek.

I actually had plenty of acquaintances but I think they all got weirded out by my autism

They all thought I was some popular, cool guy but then saw my awkward, autistic ass and were like "ok fuck this guy lol"

never approached a female as well, just lol at how many things in common we share.

its over for us

Jeeeeeeesusssssssss FUckinggggggggg CHrisst!

Even I life-mog you. How do you POSSIBLY COPE? I would've gone ER 10 times over. YOU NEVER EVEN HAD A SINGLE FRIEND OR ACQUAINTANCE? what the fuuuuuuuck? You never hung out with anyone?

Just....what?

I would only be approached by people i school if they wanted to talk about school work, outside of school I literally had no one besides family.

Never hung out or was invited anywhere. Just fml. I think part of the reason was that I moved out during high school and couldve bonded with elementary childhood neighbors but that had to be fucked up too

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I actually had plenty of acquaintances but I think they all got weirded out by my autism

They all thought I was some popular, cool guy but then saw my awkward, autistic ass and were like "ok fuck this guy lol"

never approached a female as well, just lol at how many things in common we share.

its over for us
Lol I had plenty of aquaintances aswell but never could become close friends with them. It's crazy the number of people I met and ghosted. So many names and faces.

I would only be approached by people i school if they wanted to talk about school work, outside of school I literally had no one besides family.

Never hung out or was invited anywhere. Just fml. I think part of the reason was that I moved out during high school and couldve bonded with elementary childhood neighbors but that had to be fucked up too

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
It's over bro, we're bottom of the barell .

You still have a glimmer of hope based on being fairly young and still in college, but you will have an uphill battle as someone who missed out on those key developmental years. I'm guessing your social skills are stunted as a result, like mine are.
I have to seriously make at least one friend. But before I can do that, I need to really train my communication, vocal, and social conversational skills. I cant keep a convo going and it wont be easy making friends like it was never easy in high school in the past.

This is my last chance, university...but yeah its an uphill battle since many are in their social circles.

Lol I had plenty of aquaintances aswell but never could become close friends with them. It's crazy the number of people I met and ghosted. So many names and faces.
Same here.
I went trough like 6social circles in total and ended up alone.
Lmao sometimes it is just over.

I have to seriously make at least one friend. But before I can do that, I need to really train my communication, vocal, and social conversational skills. I cant keep a convo going and it wont be easy making friends like it was never easy in high school in the past.

This is my last chance, university...but yeah its an uphill battle since many are in their social circles.

Talk to people who sit around you. Ask to study together. Some you'll build a better repertoire with and expand your social circle.

I hide from people I once knew, too much shame, they will ask me, ''what have you been doing all these years'' oh fucking nothing, didnt achieve fucking shit since I finished high school at 16, im 24, no friends, no degree, no gf, no talents, no hobbies JFL

Social groups are already made in Uni, If didn't manage through high school or college, I dont think you can in Uni but good luck

Talk to people who sit around you. Ask to study together. Some you'll build a better repertoire with and expand your social circle.
Yeah I like talking to people but the hard part is initiating / starting the convo with strangers or random people. Even if I do initiate, it will be hard to engage conversation for long time.

I'll just have to talk to every single person , talk to everyone and remove that fear and just hope that a handful or more will be interested in hanging out becoming my friends.

Yeah I like talking to people but the hard part is initiating / starting the convo with strangers or random people. Even if I do initiate, it will be hard to engage conversation for long time.

I'll just have to talk to every single person , talk to everyone and remove that fear and just hope that a handful or more will be interested in hanging out becoming my friends.

Talk to everyone around you. It won't work a lot of the times. It'll work sometimes.

Mate people wants to be friends with attractive, succesful, intelligent,talented, rich, unless you have something like that, nobody wants to be your friend. They will ghost you once they know you're a looser.

Try incrementally honing your conversational skills. The next step up from internet forums is real-time chats like Discord and Omegle. After that, you can try voice chats or chatting with people in real life (even if it's brief conversations with classmates, cashiers, and waitresses).

Mate people wants to be friends with attractive, succesful, intelligent,talented, rich, unless you have something like that, nobody wants to be your friend. They will ghost you once they know you're a looser.
Pretty much.
If you have nothing to offerno need to even talk to anyone,theywill just leave eventually.

No, every girl nowadays will ask you for your normiegram or normiechat, if you dont have either of those you are considered as a creepy weirdo

Pretty much.
If you have nothing to offerno need to even talk to anyone,theywill just leave eventually.
I have to try something :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Try incrementally honing your conversational skills. The next step up from internet forums is real-time chats like Discord and Omegle. After that, you can try voice chats or chatting with people in real life (even if it's brief conversations with classmates, cashiers, and waitresses).
Yea I have anxiety talking on the mic, but I'm gonna try doing it via some multiplayer games, and then in school

I have to try something :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Yea I have anxiety talking on the mic, but I'm gonna try doing it via some multiplayer games, and then in school
Yeah you can always try nothing too loose.

honestly, it's been a death sentence for me. Severely limits your social opportunities.
This. Trying to make friends now a days without social media is impossible. I don't even try to talk to normies cause I know if the'll try to ask me for my snap chat or Instagram which I don't have. Also normies think its wierd if you don't use social media.

you have to have social media, its always "add me on snap/insta", and if you dont have it they think you're some weird loser(unless you're chad, though even then it will still hurt them), or they will think you're a quiet, shy, person who doesnt like socialism,etc you get my point
Socialism lol.

This. Trying to make friends now a days without social media is impossible. I don't even try to talk to normies cause I know if the'll try to ask me for my snap chat or Instagram which I don't have. Also normies think its wierd if you don't use social media.
What is thevpoint of associating with someone with no social media? You are wasting your time cause it cannot serve your own social ascension.
Being with no social media=no value person. You bring no value to anyone. Nobody can increase their status with you so nobody wants you.
It applies to other disciplines such as money and friends as well

>22

I went through the same expecience.... Keep trying. Good luck...

Even I life-mog you. How do you POSSIBLY COPE? I would've gone ER 10 times over. YOU NEVER EVEN HAD A SINGLE FRIEND OR ACQUAINTANCE? You never hung out with anyone?

Nope, never had a fucking friend, but finally i can relate a lot to some people in this forum at least. And yes, i hung out with lots of people, but im not very good at making friends, usually people just ignore me, and every time i hung out i have a pourpose in mind: getting a foid at all costs. The rest of men (with i compete with, despaired low tier normies and failed normies) instantly know this, how despaired i am and that i would do anything for some sex, so understandably they dont trust me. IDK, when you are an outcast your whole life, everyone kinds of know it and nobody really want to know anything about you. Even being near me can damage your social life, so i can undestand it.

And, even if this:

is true, i dont think you should give up. The only reason i can post here is because i tried for years to inprove my absolute lack of social skills. I was deeply socially retarded before 18. Then i college i wanted to sort my life and began to engage with every social activity in uni that i wast disgusted by. I tried running in group, uni clubs like the reading one, i tried meditation, volunteering, learning english, going to every social event that i could go, approach every female i could, study groups, etc... And yes, i joined FB (and thats all lol, just this was pretty hard for me... i had to weirdly ask to a lot of people i barely knew to gave me their name in FB so i could have ANY friends in FB when i was almos 20 fucking years old) i tried to date dozens of femoids in lots of different situations and groups. I guess i failed miserably because im just too ugly, too high inhib and too aspie... I remember those really really sad summers, when i thought i had made some friends, even female friends that last year before vacations, and thtat we would meet during summer, or at least talk or something... but nope. Everyone ignored me the same moment they can do it. And when they did things together, i was never invited. Allways the same. I just could not fit anywhere. I think that when you are so desperate, people just know. Its so sad.

So...
Talk to everyone around you. It won't work a lot of the times. It'll work sometimes.
At least if you can handle rejection.

Sorry if i write too much, im depressed and bored.

@IsolationHurts

No, dude. Keep writing. I can relate a lot to what you feel.

This thread is the worst thing I've read in a while. Since when did social media become fundamentally intertwined with status?

Yes

If ur gl

This. If they ghost on you for not having social media, then you're not good looking enough. They're not gonna reject a guy that looks like Miro Cech because he has no instagram lmfao.

This thread is the worst thing I've read in a while. Since when did social media become fundamentally intertwined with status?

Since 2008, everyone is supposed to have at least an FB account (i think) Here in spain companies lurk your fb profile before hiring you. Every foid will be litteraly scared and will expect a good reason for you to not having one. Its a must as a normie. I hate it too. All i really liked about FB were all those pages about depression memes, weird aesthetics, ironic nihilism.... it was full of them.