Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you ride a bicycle.

Can you ride a bicycle?

• Total voters
HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
I am conducting a study for science. Is the bicycle pill real? Please answer the question truthfully!

we're incels not autists, (no hate the autismcels)

Yes I can

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Motorcycle? Because if you can't ride an actual bike with pedals and an uncomfortable seat you deserve to be a virgin.

It's real for sure, lack of well developed motor skills due to inactivity during youth
also @LastGerman

I can ride my bicycle with no handlebars, no handlebars. Never figured out skateboards though, every time I tried the skateboard would just move forward without me and leave me behind. Kinda like life.

I need a new bicycle. I used to ride to school it was fun

truthfully i can

Yes.

Nice bike, but the new thing will be electric mountain bikes being used.

This one will less likely get you in trouble if you live in europe.

No I don't, I can't even tie my shoelaces.

Love mountain biking.

It's real for sure, lack of well developed motor skills due to inactivity during youth
also @LastGerman

Lol at (((bicycles))). They only exist in order to emasculate men.

I cannot. All of you bicyclistcels mog me to death. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I could probably learn very quickly if I actually wanted to, but I've never needed to use one before so nah.

I feel cucked because i don't own one. But know how to ride (barely).

it looks fun to ride ngl
It would be a blast just to go cruising in that thing somewhere in Japan. With the manual transmission I bet it really feels like you are driving. Also that is back before Japan was so concerned with quiet engines. The AE86 made a fair bit of noise.

Yes, not all autists are the same, people have very different symptoms and problems

Yes.

Nice bike, but the new thing will be electric mountain bikes being used.

This one will less likely get you in trouble if you live in europe.

Reminds me to sell my motorized bicycle. (Gas and Oil)

Reminds me to sell my motorized bicycle. (Gas and Oil)
That would be way too much hassle to deal with. Electric can even go on trails that don't allow gas bikes.

That would be way too much hassle to deal with. Electric can even go on trails that don't allow gas bikes.
How fast can they go and how many miles can you go?

How fast can they go and how many miles can you go?
You can see the stats for the red bike here. http://www.frey.bike/full-suspension-eMTB/Frey-CC.htm

And this is for the big bike.

You can see the stats for the red bike here. http://www.frey.bike/full-suspension-eMTB/Frey-CC.htm

And this is for the big bike.
Hard to find out the speed. I could get 35mph on my motorized bicycle but I'm not sure how far a full tank would take me.

I was never really properly taught as a child. I wonder what would happen if I hopped on a bike now.

Hard to find out the speed. I could get 35mph on my motorized bicycle but I'm not sure how far a full tank would take me.
It says 31 mph, and can go higher. I think the range is 50 miles with one battery, but it can go double if you get two.

Screen Shot 2020 04 25 at 91536 PM

Last edited:
It says 31 is the top, I think the range can go 50 miles with one battery, but it can go double if you get two.

View attachment 245275
That is actually really badass. Mogs mine legit.

Didn't expect a battery to be able to compete with a motor.

That is actually really badass. Mogs mine legit.

Didn't expect a battery to be able to compete with a motor.
They use lithium batteries. Electric will be the only vehicles on the streets soon because they're getting so advanced.

They use lithium batteries. Electric will be the only vehicles on the streets soon because they're getting so advanced.
That's actually based as fuck. I just hope the batteries aren't radioactive and shit

That's actually based as fuck. I just hope the batteries aren't radioactive and shit
I haven't heard of that before. I hope not, but if it is they better fix it.

I haven't heard of that before. I hope not, but if it is they better fix it.
Probably not. It's probably a lot different from living under a powerline tower. There is a street in my old hometown with one of those towers on it, everyone who lived in the houses near it had major health issues. The renters are still renting the houses out to poorcel boomers.

yes. last time i did i went over the handlebars and face-first into the ground

Probably not. It's probably a lot different from living under a powerline tower. There is a street in my old hometown with one of those towers on it, everyone who lived in the houses near it had major health issues. The renters are still renting the houses out to poorcel boomers.
That's fucked up. It makes me believe more and more "corona" is really 5G radioactive waves.

Motorcycle? Because if you can't ride an actual bike with pedals and an uncomfortable seat you deserve to be a virgin.
Ironically I can ride a motorcycle (although haven’t rode one in years and years but dad taught me) but not a bike

That's fucked up. It makes me believe more and more "corona" is really 5G radioactive waves.
It's hard to tell. It seems like it's a virus, but they cannot test it as a virus. There is no such thing as a COVID-19 test. They can only test for antibodies that can come from a variety of things.

yes. it's really fun especially if you have a nice bike.

It's hard to tell. It seems like it's a virus, but they cannot test it as a virus. There is no such thing as a COVID-19 test. They can only test for antibodies that can come from a variety of things.
That's a crazy conspiracy theory

--- thread:
In Russia the bycicle rides you

That makes me even more suspicious about it. I haven't heard of anyone I know die from it or get very sick.

That makes me even more suspicious about it. I haven't heard of anyone I know die from it or get very sick.
They are just trying to slow down the Beta Uprising.

I am very good with a bike