Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you ride a bicycle.

Can you ride a bicycle?

• Total voters
EZ
full

Yes, I love riding my cycle ngl, feelsgoodmane especially in spring :feelsohh:

Nah man, lithium batteries are the same thing that go in your phone.
Fumes or radiation... fuck.

I should travel by way of litter carried by stacies.

I want to see that
The feds would find me and re-contain me if i post any live footage of me. You think the government would allow footage of a genetically modified gorilla online?

Im trying to keep a low profile man

I could probably learn very quickly if I actually wanted to, but I've never needed to use one before so nah.
same situation here. I have a razor scooter which I've always used. it's more effective tbh

I can handle bicycle anf motor bike, but not car(also no driver license).

I can but barely tbh

Idk how to ride tbh. No1 taught me, in fact idk many basic skills

I used to be able to ride a bicycle but I probably would need to re-learn the skill.

I've longed to own a bike... it's freeing, like I'm sure riding a horse must be.

I hope Aunt Candy will some day get to make friends with and ride the horse which trampled her.

Bicicleta are the poor man's horse my fren:feelsthink:Anyway the petrol is very expensive for a poorcel like me

I am conducting a study for science. Is the bicycle pill real? Please answer the question truthfully!
I can do anything phsical better than the average person , it is cope

Partially. I have a brain lesion and dyspraxia.

Cycling

Last edited: