Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you really call yourself blackpilled if you identify with politics ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Can you really call yourself blackpilled if you identify with any politics like right wing left wing etc politicians don’t care about anybody excellent for the elites that’s the reality of the situation they don’t care about the poor they don’t care about the working class they don’t even care about the upper middle class so why as an Incel do you support politicians nothing they do is benefiting you if anything it’s hurting you this is why I’m not right wing or left wing because neither side cares about Incels

It doesn't matter if you don't care about politics. Politics will fuck your life up. This is one thing where women somehow happen to be smarter than incels. Atleast they had the sense to organise under feminism

It doesn't matter if you don't care about politics. Politics will fuck your life up. This is one thing where women somehow happen to be smarter than incels. Atleast they had the sense to organise under feminism
They’re not smarter Incels have no movement because nobody supports us

They’re not smarter Incels have no movement because nobody supports us
Men have to support themselves. But no, they'll betray each other the first chance they get.

Men have to support themselves. But no, they'll betray each other the first chance they get.
Exactly why there’s no movement for us because of the lack of unity amongst men

Yes. I don't know why y'all saying no. Elaborate

politics is cope
go ER

I identify myself with Caliphate of Islamic State in GTA 5 because the Emir of the Believers guides the inklers to victory in milsim Games like Arma 2/3/4

I don't believe in anything. I just want leaders like putin, trump, erdogan, bolsonaro to win and make normies cry.

Exactly why there’s no movement for us because of the lack of unity amongst men
There would be. But most of u are just horny boys who hate eachother and want your dick sucked and that’s it. That’s why i say screw the incel society

That's an interesting question. My answer is, yes, you can be blackpilled and at the same time identify with a political idea.

First reason is, politics is how you implement change. If you're complaining about your everyday life and not even bothering to vote, for example, meaning you're not having a voice in trying to change things in your country and consequently in your life, then you do not have the right to complain. Politics is intertwined in every aspect of life, and I do not think it makes sense for a blackpilled or anyone who wants change to be neutral.

Second reason is, there is nothing that puts blackpill and politics at odds. On the contrary, considering that blackpill is an incel ideology, the only logical conclusion for the blackpilled is to support the political side that is anti-feminist. Yes, as you said, incels might not have a voice on either political side, but feminists have a fairly strong voice on one side, and they are not widely accepted on the other side. Here, we can even utilize the weakness of feminism, which is that they are extremely antagonistic toward women who are traditionalist/conservative etc..., and this causes those women to shy away from feminism and instead they focus on issues which is in conflict with feminism which include men's rights. If you think like this, I think being neutral is the more stupid decision. Just my opinion though.