Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you rate my face?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
Not trying to mog anyone, just want to hear your opinion on my face.

Attachments

• 20240103_120332.jpg
    20240103_120332.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 536
Last edited:
srsly hiding the most important part of the face lol
the fact that ur here tells u everything u need to know about your face, its not and will never be enough for femons

You look like high bodyfat Jon Moxley. Giga mogs me.

Average looking?

What do you primarily blame for your state?

How tall are you? Your face isn't that bad. If you're 6' or above you probably don't belong here.

average 2023 mogging infiltrator

Your jaw isn't great. Your maxilla also looks flat. 3 to 4/10.

It's against site rules to offer advice on physical appearance through selfies.

Ignore any advice provided.

How tall are you? Your face isn't that bad. If you're 6' or above you probably don't belong here.
There are plenty of tallcels on this site.
Incels come in all shapes, sizes and colours.

mogs me/out

failed normie

There are plenty of tallcels on this site.
Incels come in all shapes, sizes and colours.
Then what's the problem? Are you just so autistic that you're socially retarded? Your face isn't that bad and it sounds like you're tall. Weight loss, haircut, better clothes, and actually talking to girls and you'll probably ascend.

Last edited:
You have a neck beard 3-4/10.

No, I cannot.

>rate my face
>censors his face

13+ year NEETcel? I'm only at 6 or 7 years of NEETing.
yeah i was a neet since i was 17 years old soon i will be 32 years old so damn it's way more than 13years now :feelsUnreal:

How can I rate when half of it is covered. But your 2/3 of face looks ok enough to seamaxx

average 2023 mogging infiltrator
seriously this is getting ridiculous
you are normie at worst just date a fucking ethnic foid for christ sake

He looks like an incel, what do you mean?
He is white. He is blonde. He has a good jaw. He has a good beard. He has hair.

This is not what an incel looks like. It's what a moron looks like who despite his perfectly fine looks is just too braindead to fit into society or refuses to make the effort to fit into society.

Dressed like a fag and covers his eye area, how can u expect a proper rating when blocking a third of ur face? How tall btw?

It's what a moron looks like who despite his perfectly fine looks is just too braindead to fit into society or refuses to make the effort to fit into society.
A lot of inkies are normie tier in looks but are often fucked up mentally, plus the standards have gotten astronomically high to the point where avg is considered ugly now. I don't like the idea of gatekeeping inceldom bc of looks, although I agree there has to be a cut-off at some point

ban this jewish infiltrator

This is not what an incel looks like. It's what a moron looks like who despite his perfectly fine looks is just too braindead to fit into society or refuses to make the effort to fit into society.
His nasolabial folds are pretty bad. Definitely below average. But who knows, maybe the eye area is great.

His jawline is not good. His beard makes him look like a chud since it's not filled in well.

whats your eye area?

6-7/10 nigga you look like top tier normie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back