Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you only get female friends in college? What about as an oldcel?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Off the top of my head, just thinking about it, I bet it's impossible.

As an oldcel, no one wants anything to do with you.

LMAO
>oldcel
>friends
>>>>> FEMALE FRIENDS

Jfl if you think you can get near a talking distance as an oldcel let alone friends. LET ALONE FEMALE FRIENDS. Kek.

college isn't the place to make friends, let alone female friends

college isn't the place to make friends, let alone female friends

Why not? Just asking out of curiosity. Arent girls more open in college than in hs. Just lol @ making friends in general but i always rhought that in college u can get easily frmale friends

Why not? Just asking out of curiosity. Arent girls more open in college than in hs. Just lol @ making friends in general but i always rhought that in college u can get easily frmale friends
Jfl at thinking you can ask female friends at collage as an oldcel.
If you even talk to them thwy will get traumatized.

I had a oneitis in college and we were close to being friends. As for after college, its fucked.

LMAO
>oldcel
>friends
>>>>> FEMALE FRIENDS

Jfl if you think you can get near a talking distance as an oldcel let alone friends. LET ALONE FEMALE FRIENDS. Kek.

good point, even older women above 40 avoid men over 30

Yeah have many female friends and im an oldcel (20)

The rules don't change in college, people are still more open to other good looking, well-spoken people - If u are ugly and introvert college will be hell

I don't want a female friend, I just want them to suck my dick. I can't possibly see how anyone else can want one especially when as a sub human u live in a different realm to them

First of all, if you have female friends you're a cuck. The women in your life, if their name isn't "mom" need to find you attractive or kick them to the curb. Just Lol @ self friendzoning.

The rules don't change in college, people are still more open to other good looking, well-spoken people - If u are ugly and introvert college will be hell
+ rich. If you are ugly, introvert and poor, you cant even get close to most college girls without causing an uproar. If you add being an oldcel, i dont even know... Every old student in my uni seem to be as isolated as i was. Some of them left college because of the social isolation. Young, rich, beautiful and extrovert people are usually ignore anyone that is not like them, and are very cruel towards them when they try to approach and fit.

LMAO
>oldcel
>friends
>>>>> FEMALE FRIENDS

didn't you have like 15

+ rich. If you are ugly, introvert and poor, you cant even get close to most college girls without causing an uproar. If you add being an oldcel, i dont even know... Every old student in my uni seem to be as isolated as i was. Some of them left college because of the social isolation. Young, rich, beautiful and extrovert people are usually ignore anyone that is not like them, and are very cruel towards them when they try to approach and fit.

Making friends with college females as an oldcel? Sorry to disappoint you but you stand no chance, Chad scoops everything. YOull probably be seen as creepy too.