Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you learn how to punch hard without boxing/striking martial arts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I just don’t want to get punched in the face lol, is there a martial arts/sport with only body and legs as hit zones? Or some kind of routine to maximize one’s striking power without an opponent?

332BD9E4 564F 4F85 B07A E052FD7F7488

I just don’t want to get punched in the face lol, is there a martial arts/sport with only body and legs as hit zones? Or some kind of routine to maximize one’s striking power without an opponent?

View attachment 528028
Not really. You could join a boxing gym and refuse to fight but that doesn't make any sense to me. Why do you want to learn how to punch hard? Self-defense? In that case, you will be hesitant to attack your opponent because you're subconsciously afraid of getting your ass kicked. The only way to overcome this fear is to fight against opponents in the gym.

Self-defense? In that case, you will be hesitant to attack your opponent because you're subconsciously afraid of getting your ass kicked
Not really afraid, I was in judo before, it’s just that I don’t want to become even uglier by breaking my nose

>Imb4 bonesmashing is gonna make you a slayer

no, fuck off :feelskek:

Watch Rocky!
No, wait, thats the total opposite of how to get not punched in your face.
Watch Bruce Lee. That should work.

Not really afraid, I was in judo before, it’s just that I don’t want to become even uglier by breaking my nose

>Imb4 bonesmashing is gonna make you a slayer

no, fuck off :feelskek:
What? Answer my question

Fuck off jew, find me a solution or go somewhere else :feelsclown:
I already gave you advice. Join a boxing gym and refuse to fight. But this won't lower your inhibition

A couple of inches from the target sort of snap your punch, give it an extra impulse.

Practice a slow punch as in a slow motion punch. Then say 2 or 3 inches before the end increase the speed. It's the snap that adds force. It's hard to explain but you'll see what I mean if you try it.

Punching is a bad idea anyway. Too easy to damage bones in the hand and you may seriously hurt someone.

Always run than fight, if you want my advice.

Even if I use gloves?
I don't know about gloves. Maybe wrap the hands if you do use gloves.

I did see a fist fight and one man was hitting the other man, a drunk, in the mouth like a dozen times, and the hitters hand was all broke and mangled from punching.

I don't know about gloves. Maybe wrap the hands if you do use gloves.

I did see a fist fight and one man was hitting the other man, a drunk, in the mouth like a dozen times, and the hitters hand was all broke and mangled from punching.
Tell me what you think about this:

View: https://youtu.be/oGaOghksqps

Tell me what you think about this:
Makes me think best not punch with bare hands or even punch at all.

He wraps carefully and adds extra protection to the knuckles which sort of proves how delicate the hands are.

I once had a ring side seat at a world middleweight boxing match. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Both boxers taking hard punches to the head. I wanted to call the police to stop it. I remember even the backs of the boxers had muscles.

Makes me think best not punch with bare hands or even punch at all.
I am thinking maybe it's better to just stick with grappling martial arts and maybe train kicks as a bonus instead, what do you think? is there some kick heavy martial arts/sport without hits to the face? I could see some mcdojo teaching acrobatic moves without sparring, and before you said it... I already know capoeira exist, but maybe there is something better?

Last edited:
I am thinking maybe it's better to just stick with grappling martial arts and maybe train kicks as a bonus instead, what do you think? is there some kick heavy martial arts/sport without hits to the face? I could see some mcdojo teaching acrobatic moves without sparring, and before you said it... I already know capoeira exist, but maybe there is something better?
I don't know. Maybe Kendo as they wear protective armour but is it really safe?

All martial arts seem dangerous to me.

All martial arts seem dangerous to me.
jiu-jitsu is safe and you can make it even safer by tapping early, focusing on ground game instead of takedowns (and if you are doing takedowns just accept the hit and fall properly instead of trying to fight it) and fighting using a slower methodical, musculature endurance game instead of an explosive one.

BJJ is probably the safest combat sport that happens to be legitimately useful.