Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel can you imagine yourself holding the hand of a girl on the street? (your GF)

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
Just imagining it makes me feel uncomfortable, imagine holding hands with a pretty girl (and you looking yourself as the product of a failed abortion :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:)

I look pretty bad in real life, this would expose me to stressful situations like being a target of humiliation and losing status in front of this bitch :feelsree:

people notice when they see an ugly guy with a pretty girl, and they do their best to ruin it, as you can see in this third world experiment :feelskek::

I once saw a guy touching a girl's tits in front of her boyfriend in the subway, and he did nothing.

tell me what could a 165 cm subhuman do in front of a thug who humiliates his girlfriend like that? the only way to defend her is illegal without being defeated in a fight (using a gun)

Last edited:
I've thought many times about what would happen if someone tried to humiliate me in front of my imaginary girlfriend and I've always come up with the same answer - "yeah... on second though, I'd rather not be in a relationship." I've also thought about how weird I would look in a 3rd person view if I were with one.

I've thought many times about what would happen if someone tried to humiliate me in front of my imaginary girlfriend and I've always come up with the same answer - "yeah... on second though, I'd rather not be in a relationship." I've also thought about how weird I would look in a 3rd person view if I were with one.
we are less than men, even to keep your position of power over a girl is a challenge.

Never. I'd show zero public affection to them

I just want to cuddle man :kys:

Yes I can. Fuck what they're thinking. I hold hands when I want to hold hands and it will feel nice. I couldn't care less what others would think about that.

Yes I can. Fuck what they're thinking. I hold hands when I want to hold hands and it will feel nice. I couldn't care less what others would think about that.

I don't know if your hypothetical girlfriend would think the same when they start making fun of her for being with you

It would feel weird at first, that's for sure. Just like everything else we never get to do.

:shock: This is the number one thing I've always feared about winding up in a relationship.

Good thing I'll never have to worry about it. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::dafuckfeels::feelsUgh::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

i bet there are users on this forum who don't need to imagine it:feelsree: