Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can you imagine the cringe of trying to sweet-talk an attractive foid as a truecel?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
It makes my stomach revolt just to imagine myself saying one of those cheesy Hollywood lines and moves the Chad actors do in movies and T.V. shows where he and the girl are having a moment together and she responds happily with a joyful smile and then proceeds to look away from him and starts reflecting on the moment with an appreciation of what she has in front of her which you can clearly see embodied in her face.

While this may seem unrealistic, it is not so. In fact, it is not realistic enough. A Chad like one of those actors, Chris Hemsworth for example, could ask out 99% of females on the planet and they'll be smiling all day just from being in his presence even if he's completely serious looking at his phone constantly. I've even seen this in real life with non-celebrity Chads and their Stacylite partners. The dude's completely serious, miserable-looking even, and the foid is overjoyed trying to talk to him smiling and hugging him constantly without it being reciprocated, AND SHE'S STILL HAPPY BECAUSE OF THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE AND BODY (I've seen it plenty of times)... Meanwhile, someone like you and I would be told we need to improve ourselves and be happy on our own before we pursue a relationship :feelshaha:

Anyway, going back to the first paragraph. I can just imagine telling a foid something like "Well I'm actually happy to be here with you" and then briefly smiling at her in a semi-flirtatious way and her just awkwardly smirking back and then going silent, saying an excuse, and leaving. Similar events have happened to me in the past when I was a little less blackpilled and looking back on it brings me sorrow... :feelsbadman:

Btw, I say "a little less blackpilled" because I've never really been bluepilled, even in elementary I knew I had no shot against the handsome kid who liked the same girl I did. I was even closer to her than he was but she still ended up dating him obviously, in literally third grade JFL.

To dissociate as far as that, so as to be a complete actor throughout life, is something too disturbing to contemplate.

I am not saying that I am bleeding heart and authentic and genuine with everyone all the time. Sure, I follow social conventions and try to have some basic manners.

The picture of the "cold approach" is something else entirely.

To dissociate as far as that, so as to be a complete actor throughout life, is something too disturbing to contemplate.
Are you referring to me or foids? My scenarios may seem out there but they’re really not, and I tend to contemplate things a lot.

Are you referring to me or foids? My scenarios may seem out there but they’re really not, and I tend to contemplate things a lot.
Oh I was talking about Chads and foids. Your perspective is spot on.

It makes my stomach revolt just to imagine myself saying one of those cheesy Hollywood lines and moves the Chad actors do in movies and T.V. shows where he and the girl are having a moment together and she responds happily with a joyful smile and then proceeds to look away from him and starts reflecting on the moment with an appreciation of what she has in front of her which you can clearly see embodied in her face.

While this may seem unrealistic, it is not so. In fact, it is not realistic enough. A Chad like one of those actors, Chris Hemsworth for example, could ask out 99% of females on the planet and they'll be smiling all day just from being in his presence even if he's completely serious looking at his phone constantly. I've even seen this in real life with non-celebrity Chads and their Stacylite partners. The dude's completely serious, miserable-looking even, and the foid is overjoyed trying to talk to him smiling and hugging him constantly without it being reciprocated, AND SHE'S STILL HAPPY BECAUSE OF THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE AND BODY (I've seen it plenty of times)... Meanwhile, someone like you and I would be told we need to improve ourselves and be happy on our own before we pursue a relationship :feelshaha:

Anyway, going back to the first paragraph. I can just imagine telling a foid something like "Well I'm actually happy to be here with you" and then briefly smiling at her in a semi-flirtatious way and her just awkwardly smirking back and then going silent, saying an excuse, and leaving. Similar events have happened to me in the past when I was a little less blackpilled and looking back on it brings me sorrow... :feelsbadman:

Btw, I say "a little less blackpilled" because I've never really been bluepilled, even in elementary I knew I had no shot against the handsome kid who liked the same girl I did. I was even closer to her than he was but she still ended up dating him obviously, in literally third grade JFL.
https://watchmovieshd.ru/movie/hacksaw-ridge-1n3ow/1-full This movie has plenty of:

The halo effect reigns supreme once again.

sneed (not chuck) with his oneitis rn

She either wants to fuck you or she dont .

brutal sexual harrassment vs unspoken rizz

https://watchmovieshd.ru/movie/hacksaw-ridge-1n3ow/1-full This movie has plenty of:

wat
I watched that movie and the only scene I remember which kind of resembles that is when Desmond Doss and his wife talk to each other about him getting jailed.

It makes my stomach revolt just to imagine myself saying one of those cheesy Hollywood lines and moves the Chad actors do in movies and T.V. shows
This is your first and biggest problem. In fact it's the problem many people are facing today. You have no culture, they have no culture, and we (mostly) have NO real binding culture. The culture we do have is the sexual authority game, played by Gigas on TV. And hence this has become your culture, and her culture and everything's culture in one way or the other. Hence nothing outside that garbage pit is possible.

I will go to jail for sexual assault case :feelsbadman: