Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you imagine living with a woman ?

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Recruit
★★★★★
I personally don't. The whole house of cards in my head would collapse. I've put women on the highest pedestal in my mind, but when you live with them, after a while you'll realize they're normal creatures like you and me. They also have to eat, shit etc. Imagine she was just taking a shit, you go in after her and it stinks horribly. what would be your reaction ? I personally don't know. The whole attraction would then somehow be gone, for me personally. Besides that, I would only (ab)use them for (free) sex. The rest of the time you would just coexist side by side. I don't need a gf for a walk, I don't need a gf for a movie night, I don't need someone to cuddle with, I don't need someone to fall asleep next to me etc. I'm a sick psychopath and narcissist. In my world I'm the most important person and it's only important to me that I'm doing well, everyone else doesn't interest me. Can anyone agree?

I'm an antisocial lazy control freak

It wouldn't end well tbh

i'll have to act very guarded around my own house, then. i'll also have to think before i speak, which will definitely become eventually exhausting. i'll also have to make a charismatic persona as i usually don't talk in my house for days at a time.

so among other things i can imagine living with one, but i don't want to :society:

>Can you imagine living with a woman?
No.

- Very relatable.
Value your privacy, Above all else.
They are not meant to fill in the holes of your heart, but deplete them instead, if you have a big PHAT Wallet!
Emotionally, this is a condition to be faced and lived in a state of perpetual solitude, those of the higher frequency cannot dwell amongst the low class cattle.

Last edited:
No I can’t. I often think about how awkward it would be for a truecel like myself to: eat with a foid everyday, sleep in the same bed with a foid for years and decades, have to visit the foid’s family, celebrate birthdays and other days (worship her), be judged all the time by a toilet, work hard while the toilet lives life on easy-mode - and, have children with the toilet.

I couldn’t get a date to my senior prom, how can I survive marriage?

No I want to chill...

No, I can’t say nigger as much as I do with a foid around