Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can you imagine getting a note like this?

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★

No cute confession for your face

no i can't even imagine being loved by a foid

He probably just pumped and dumped her :feelsrope:

it's over, bro @Simba

It always makes me so sad that i missed out on teen love

Fuck you, now im sad and want to cry

It is unfathomable to me.

You will never get a note like this. Pain.

lol he threw it to the trash

Last edited:
"you are cute"

Love is nothing but a shallow and animalistic instinct. I hope everyone who has had it successfully experiences the true love of a million hobos sexually assaulting them.

My honest reaction to this.

My entire childhood was filled with bullying, mocking and hardship on top of being poor. I can't recall a single happy day at school, it was just a constant struggle for survival. One time I saw a popular kid kissing another girl they were like 12, it was a very brutal experience because they were hiding under the stairs kissing when I saw it I just had one of the most shitty days at school, I got beat up by some nigger for literally no reason as usual, just because I'm an easy target. Anyway, I was walking and saw this and just for a second I compared my life to his and it seemed so unfair to me at how I was treated just because I looked ugly and weak.

Clown world. I can't take back the time, I don't want to look back anymore it's pointless and only makes me sad. Can only look to the future now.

My honest reaction to this.

My entire childhood was filled with bullying, mocking and hardship on top of being poor. I can't recall a single happy day at school, it was just a constant struggle for survival. One time I saw a popular kid kissing another girl they were like 12, it was a very brutal experience because they were hiding under the stairs kissing when I saw it I just had one of the most shitty days at school, I got beat up by some nigger for literally no reason as usual, just because I'm an easy target. Anyway, I was walking and saw this and just for a second I compared my life to his and it seemed so unfair to me at how I was treated just because I looked ugly and weak.

Clown world. I can't take back the time, I don't want to look back anymore it's pointless and only makes me sad. Can only look to the future now.
Fucking brutal, bro

This life just isn't for everyone