Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you identify yourself with your looks? Like you look in the mirror and everytime you go: "yep, thats good old me."?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Sometimes i can, sometimes i cannot. Its kinda wild to me. My goatee, my ever more thinning hair, my puffy face... i dunno, just doesnt seem like me for one reason or another.

Its like my brain is trying to delete from itself the idea that that stupid ,moronic face belongs to me.

I look at myself mirror on rare occasions and I don't wanna believe that this face belongs to me. My brain rejects it.

No not really. I look different depending on the time of the day and just different factors, idk.
I look at myself mirror on rare occasions and I don't wanna believe that this face belongs to me. My brain rejects it.
This too tbh

Sometimes i can, sometimes i cannot. Its kinda wild to me. My goatee, my ever more thinning hair, my puffy face... i dunno, just doesnt seem like me for one reason or another.

Its like my brain is trying to delete from itself the idea that that stupid ,moronic face belongs to me.
I am lucky to be a manlet then

My brain blocks out how ugly I am

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back