Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you guys look at yourselves in the mirror?

JohanLiebertcel

JohanLiebertcel

Recruit
★★
I avoid eye contact with myself cause I hate how I look, whenever I look for too long at myself I sweat and start shaking and I feel as If my heart has been stabbed.
I have to see my face when brushing my teeth and using acne creams ( which dont even work for me), which sucks.
Pictures are the worst, my not so close relatives dont even know how i look like since i dont allow anyone to take pictures of me. I want to either improve or make it seem as if i never existed.
I dont have a problem with my body, even though it currently looks retarded ( i know i can improve it)

fabde9b465c99557cda40feba5e5dca4.jpg

I dont, except when i am fixing my hair.

More than when I was younger...my group therapy therapist told me to "make smiley faces" in the mirror daily to build self-esteem. Of-course, I cared very little for my appearance...

fuck no, i cant allow pics of myself be taken either

unless ur 1-2/10 u have giga autism

I do, I spend a little bit too long looking at myself in the mirror and I like what I see. My beauty standards aren't as shallow as the average f*male out there, and so I can appreciate beauty in all its forms.

I do look at myself a lot but all I think about is this is one ugly mf

I only do it when I have to.

I try not to stare as much.

I was hungry all day bc I didn’t eat, then I watched in the mirror and saw my face, the hunger was gone immediately.
I hate my face

I pretty much either hide mirrors or look at myself on the mirror hundreds of times per day. I have terrible acne scars. Can't take a close look at my face because I know that it will cause suicidal ideation for me, seeing my acne scars up close will cause my mood to tank for hours or even days.

Yeah. I don't look too bad in the mirror, but on camera I look horrible.

i cant stand my deformity