Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can you guess Uggo Mongo’s favorite movie and the official movie of incels.is?

Can you guess Uggo Mongo’s favorite movie and the official movie of incels.is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, Fat-Link-senpai, my favorite movie is RoboCop :feelzez:

>iwn be John Wayne :feelsrope:

Hhc

me letterboxd top 4
Lb

https://watchmovieshd.ru/movie/gran-torino-52qm/1-full Here is a link for the full movie, You can also use .NZ which is the netherland site, Same shit, Enjoy brocels!

Gran Torino​

HD 8.10 116 min
After a Hmong teenager tries to steal his prized 1972 Gran Torino, a disgruntled, prejudiced Korean War veteran seeks to redeem both the boy and himself.
Genre:Drama
Release:2009-01-09
Director:Clint Eastwood
Production:Gerber Pictures, Double Nickel Entertainment
Cast:Clint Eastwood, Bee Vang, Christopher Carley
Tags:watch gran torino free, watch gran torino hd, gran torino online, where to watch gran torino, gran torino free online, gran torino

always niggers bullying the rice.
probably why they hate want to kill us n shiet

over

How is that .is official movie tho?

That was a great fucking movie. Clint Eastwood still the GOAT in old age.

>letterboxd

That place is filled with wannabe kinophiles typing essays on the ‘best french new wave auteur impressionist post modern films’
True. It's also full of every kind of faggot you can imagine and was one of the first sites that expanded gender options like "ze/zir."

But it's the most functional site for keeping track of movies you watch. I think it's the only one that lets you log a rewatch. I just use it for logging, rating, favoriting movies I watch, I've never written a review or interacted with the community. Before that I used icheckmovies and IMDB which don't let you log rewatches.

American politics has been sufficiently reduced to tribalism. There are no Democrats or Republicans, people appear to be part of some inclusive gang/tribe and they act like it too.

When will the next economic depression occur @LL maxi?
About 2 weeks

Gran Torino is a solid movie.

And Eastwood is such a good dude.

True. It's also full of every kind of faggot you can imagine and was one of the first sites that expanded gender options like "ze/zir."

But it's the most functional site for keeping track of movies you watch. I think it's the only one that lets you log a rewatch. I just use it for logging, rating, favoriting movies I watch, I've never written a review or interacted with the community. Before that I used icheckmovies and IMDB which don't let you log rewatches.
The IMDb algorithm is decent too. I never would’ve found Notorious and Shadow of a Doubt without it, Im aware that they're fairly popular movies but i dont live in the West so barely anyone here knows them. On letterboxd however id always have the same movies recommended to me no matter what I logged probably because of kinophiles all recommending the same obscure shit in an effort to be different.

You should write a schindlers list review along the lines of 'funniest movie of the decade' or some shit and see how all the 'freethinking' idiots start brigading you

Actually, Fat-Link-senpai, my favorite movie is RoboCop :feelzez:
First the ask an incel section and now a foid avatar? Its beginning of the end, mods have unleashed the foid monsters and their normiescum simps onto us. Its over for this site RIP incels.is 8 November 2017-15 may 2023.

I can't vote for (500) Days of Summer

Probably some gay tranny shit cuz he's one of the fag people

Wear your necklace uggo
Weak response. The image has text, I posted it quoting you, so it's implied that you dropped the necklace, ergo it is your necklace.

Weak response. The image has text, I posted it quoting you, so it's implied that you dropped the necklace, ergo it is your necklace.
Sounds like nerd talk to me. Wear the necklace of the people that enslaved you

didnt read but the official forum movie is the message, praise allah
The-Message.jpg

I read in 3 languages you low IQ nerd bitch.
Yiddish (native), Arabic, and English (barely)? Also don't you cut yourself because you were shoved into lockers? What's up with that?

Yiddish (native), Arabic, and English (barely)? Also don't you cut yourself because you were shoved into lockers? What's up with that?
Arabic, English and Turkish. Yahood aren't allowed here. Your people dont step foot in the country I live in. And you know that cuz I know the mods told you where I live.

Also, barely? I speak and write in English better than you. My third language, and I'm far superior to you in it.

Your IQ is inferior

I read in 3 languages you low IQ nerd bitch.
Arabic, English and Turkish. Yahood aren't allowed here. Your people dont step foot in the country I live in. And you know that cuz I know the mods told you where I live.

Also, barely? I speak and write in English better than you. My third language, and I'm far superior to you in it.

Your IQ is inferior
Still, Going At it.. Fuck!
Won´t be Long Until you are Best Friends.
- Fellow Jites.

Your IQ is inferior
nerd-nerd-emoji.gif

classic-blunders.gif