Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can you go back to Highschool?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I feel I need a fresh start, I did nothing in Highschool, made no friends, did not talk to any girls, joined zero clubs or did any extracurriculars, spent after school just eating and getting fat, became lazy and started getting mediocre grades after I felt so depressed after my mother got sent to the Psych ward and quarantine happened, I feel like I am still mentally 14 because there’s a 4 year gap where nothing happened.

Who knows? I could’ve made a GF if I did all those, just be first is very real and I saw it happen everyday there, there were STEMcel tier Asians not much taller than me with Asian GFs.

Now, it’s way to late for me to salvage my life, I don’t have the energy for anything anymore.

My school is 7-12 and I’m a senior I wasted my time. I haven’t gotten honor roll, only recently am I going out and since post Covid I’ve become far less social and haven’t even made a social media to interact with people, I ruined my chances with my oneitis in 8th grade and she was perfect for me now I see her dating my friend. I tried simping over her for a year after a year of ghosting her and it ultimately failed she had lost interest, I’m currently failing CS and worrying if I’ll graduate. I also could’ve prevented my father’s death that one day. I’m so fucking depressed it’s over

Last edited:
i will never go back to HS hell nah

Same, I was a lazy cunt who was busy addicted to playing runescape. Was a good escape after being bullied, but if I could go back I'd studymaxx

Tbh I wish the school burned down with me inside

No, but next best thing is college/university

Dw brother I'll invent a time machine and lend it to you.

Why not just larp as a high schooler

i wanna go back to elementary school , thats when i Peaked and the last time i was happy