Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you even imagine what it's like to be Chad?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Can you even begin to imagine what it's like having women gravitate towards you effortlessly, throw themselves at you, they're always super friendly and happy to see you or talk to you, be around you, that everyone likes you for no reason, you get great jobs and careers without any talent or work, women show their sexual side towards you endlessly? How does that sound compare to your life?

Normies deny this because they don't even know it's happening. They don't know how well off Chad is.

Its insane to imagine what it must be like. Hell, I can’t imagine it really

I can imagine it. It would be a constant rush of dopamine and oxytocin. The only way an incel can recreate that bliss Chad feels is through drugs

I can imagine it. It would be a constant rush of dopamine and oxytocin. The only way an incel can recreate that bliss Chad feels is through drugs
It doesn't even come close probably and also has a shitload of negatives and kills you

I can't imagine having a gf

I can't imagine having a gf
I can't imagine people treating me like a human IRL and not pointless insulting me for no reason either.

it's a different plane of existence

normies have no idea how easy chad has it

Some1 should make a movie where someone go from ugly to chad or the other way around

Like the abundance of anything else probably, you get used to it and it becomes the baseline.

I'm so far gone on the other side, that it would take mental leaps to even begin to understand what a week of being a Chad would be like.

Like playing a video game on easy mode where you just mow down everything and take no damage

It would be like living in a different dimension or parallel universe I could never fathom living the life where women are actually attracted to me.

it is crazy to hear about chads and what their sex lives and social lives are like from an early age. I am so far removed from that experience that to me, what is normal for chad literally sounds like a fairy tale to me. I cannot comprehend just waking up one day, walking down the street, and having foids give me IOI’s and approach me for a date. I just have no point of reference for these experiences. My experiences of loneliness and being mistreated by others because i am an ugly guy is all i know.
I'm so far gone on the other side, that it would take mental leaps to even begin to understand what a week of being a Chad would be like.

This thread is massive suifuel

I can imagine what normie life is like because my middle school was private and small so everyone was forced to be friends, so I thought I was popular and funny, but looking back I was probably a total autismo sperg that everyone just pitied, and included me because I would be the literal only loner in the entire building if they didn't. Well I'd rather have that then starting my incel life in middle school.

It must be amazing to be a top tier Chad.

I mean consider how calm, happy and fulfilled George Clooney and Brad Pitt always seem to look whenever you see them in interviews.

honestly i dont want to be chad. Chads bring joy to foids and i dont want bring any joy to these
despicable creatures

This, a rush of meth for us is probably what Chad feels daily. It's crazy.

Not only that. Attractive men are also more respected in general and their opinions are considered more valuable by other people.

Like the abundance of anything else probably, you get used to it and it becomes the baseline.

This basically. Its also why foids don't give a shit about "compliments" unless they're from chad. If you aren't chad its pointless to say anything "nice" to foids.

it's a different plane of existence

normies have no idea how easy chad has it
It truly is. But I can clearly imagine it. My chad brother showed off all through HS.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back