Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you easily buy carbon monoxide?

dont do it brocel!!!

(atleast go ER) jfl

Burn down your house and you will produce loads of it.

Yes, it’s called dry ice (carbon dioxide) or burn a some coal (carbon monoxide)

Hmm is it not the other way around?
I had to search it, and dryice is carbon dioxide and burning things produces carbon monoxide. Both should be used in open spaces as suffocation hazards.

My source is people dying in the winter using coal or propane gills to heat homes.
I don't know how that happens but I'm pretty sure that burning most things produces carbon dioxide.

I don't know how that happens but I'm pretty sure that burning most things produces carbon dioxide.
Burning of coal is classified as incomplete combustion, since the reaction of carbon (in coal) with oxygen produces carbon monoxide and/or carbon (soot) in addition to carbon dioxide.

Burning of coal is classified as incomplete combustion, since the reaction of carbon (in coal) with oxygen produces carbon monoxide and/or carbon (soot) in addition to carbon dioxide.
Alright, good2know. But I need carbon monoxide isolated cause it's hard to breathe in carbon dioxide tbh.