Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Can you cheat natural selection?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I was wondering if you could go to some shithole like africa or haiti and offer one of the foids a bunch of money to impregnate her so that your genes will get passed down.

Since they are shitholes, I think that it would be hard for them to trace you back and force you in your home country to pay alimony. However, one complication is that the baby might be aborted, or it might not be yours. You would need some way to verify, if only for peace of mind. Another complication would be AIDS, since all the women there are disease ridden whores

Yes you can. Just go to a slum in the Philippines, abortion is illegal there. For $10k USD you can get a baby there.
Just do it like this guy:

With enough money you can do that anywhere. But if you want that kid to survive you would need to take it over, like making a contract where mother gives up all the rights.

With enough money you can do that anywhere. But if you want that kid to survive you would need to take it over, like making a contract where mother gives up all the rights.
fuck that cuck shit. i would only want to do it if i could do it like chad and tyrone and dip and let the single mom raise it

fuck that cuck shit. i would only want to do it if i could do it like chad and tyrone and dip and let the single mom raise it
Nah they would throw ugly incels babies of the bridge.

What kind of a weird fantasy is that? Men who have kids and then run away from the situation are pathetic. If you want to get laid, go for it, but intending to make a human life you have no intention of raising is pretty fucked up.

What kind of a weird fantasy is that? Men who have kids and then run away from the situation are pathetic. If you want to get laid, go for it, but intending to make a human life you have no intention of raising is pretty fucked up.
oh did i strike a nerve single-mom-cel? you worried about my hapa spawn i will leave behind single mommies boy? lmao fucking bluepilled moralfaggot

Last edited:
I'm thinking this is how we create more incels to grow our ranks. Normies aren't having kids anymore so if we all did this we'd grow at a faster rate than them

Last edited: