Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you be incel at 16? (IT won't touch this)

B

BasedMinerCel

Greycel
This is about me. I'm still in highschool. I've never had friends. I got severely bullied. I'm ethnicel and really ugly and short. I don't know what to do. I plead for you guys not to ban me. Incels is everything I have. I haven't related to anything more than I do to you guys. If my life continue the way it is, I'll be a 30 year old virgin living in my mom's basement with several regrets. I don't know what to do. Any tips?

I mean if your stats are really that low then yeah I'm not gonna gatekeep but at the same time I still think you are too young to be wasting time here. Be bluepilled for a bit longer and come back in a few years if nothing improves.

Yeah, short and ethnic, that's bad news.

Yeah if there's no possible way you'd ascend.

This is about me. I'm still in highschool. I've never had friends. I got severely bullied. I'm ethnicel and really ugly and short. I don't know what to do. I plead for you guys not to ban me. Incels is everything I have. I haven't related to anything more than I do to you guys. If my life continue the way it is, I'll be a 30 year old virgin living in my mom's basement with several regrets. I don't know what to do. Any tips?
You're only 16, so it's still normal to be a virgin. But the only thing you can do is just hope you're lucky in the future. You can't make a girl like you, and if you try you might end up getting into trouble. Don't chase girls, it's not worth it.

Given your stats, it will never begin for you bro
Welcome :feelsYall:

Technically, yes. Obvious enough is it not? Of course a 16 year old boy can experience inceldom but that doesn't mean it's over for you generally speaking.

NO """""""YOUNG"""""""" """"""CELS"""" GTFO FAKECEL LARPING FAGS YOU ARE ALL CLAIMING TRUECEL TILL YOU GET YOUR GROWTH SPURT BECOME 6FT2 AND NEVER POST HERE AGAIN

Absolutely, specially if you are KHHV.

If you are KHHV past 15, it's most likely over