Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you be considered incel if you have never tried whatsoever to get a gf?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
If you:

> have never had a conversation with a non-relative -- asking to borrow a pen, saying "Thank you", "Excuse me", "Ca-Ca-Can I have some ket-ket....chup?", etc, doesn't count.
> have never approached a woman.
> have never created a Tinder profile because "I'm scwwwwared of a girl", "I'm fwightened that she might not reply",  and other retarded shit you should have grown out of around 3 yo.
> are hardly ever in a social setting (school doesn't count) where girls can indicate interest in you.
> only consider girls about a 7/10 attractive and worthy of dating.
> believe you are ugly but have never been rejected.
> otherwise have made no attempt whatsoever to get a gf but expect them to approach you and carry the conversation until you feel comfortable...

Then can you be considered incel?

This may sound like a retarded question but the replies will probably be eye-opening.

I just found out you have had sex before fuck out of this forum you fake cels, can't believe you had the audacity to claim that you are "im the only true faceel here tihi" fucking cunt

Yes. I don't need to try to know that I would be rejected.

Im actually the only legit true facecel. ask konito he saw

TheVman said:
Send me pic I am.trustworty OG member.

St.Tropez said:
TheVman said:
Send me pic I am.trustworty OG member.
LMAO you are a fucking cuck white knight female worshiper and clearly here to troll. fuck off don't even quote me or comment on my posts

TheVman said:
LMAO you are a fucking cuck white knight female worshiper and clearly here to troll. fuck off don't even quote me or comment on my posts

Lol okay.

Well,
I probably qualify for most your points.
only opend tinder about 2 weeks ago and got 9 matches so far - 4 of them i unmatched, 2 of them unmatched me and i am too autistic to speak to the 3 that left.
never initiated so never acutally got rejected.
do belive that i am below average facially - got rated 4.5 by you so that point is probably true.

With that being said i do get approched by average to below average girls from time to time. Too autistic to intiate or escalate.
I probably would get laid if was nt.
I am a 28 years old kissles virgin.

Genecel said:
Yes, If you know women are going to reject you, then you shouldn't approach it's a waste of time.

I say no. You have to find out.

However there are some special cases. If your face is severely deformed or you are reallly fucked in the head (we're talking about having dangerous fits or seeing demons) you can guess what the outcome will be. Either you are going to be rejected or you are going into a relationship that is doomed to end soon.

Testiclechincel said:
Well,
only opend tinder about 2 weeks ago and got 9 matches so far - 4 of them i unmatched, 2 of them unmatched me and i am too autistic to speak to the 3 that left.
do belive that i am below average facially - got rated 4.5 by you so that point is probably true.

With that being said i do get approched by average to below average girls from time to time. Too autistic to intiate or escalate.

You get approached by women who find you attractive. I'll just let that sink in.

TheVman said:
I just found out you have had sex before fuck out of this forum you fake cels, can't believe you had the audacity to claim that you are "im the only true faceel here tihi" fucking cunt

You're like fresh out of highschool and can't speak to women. And I am uglier than you.

Genecel said:
Yes, If you know women are going to reject you, then you shouldn't approach it's a waste of time.

Testiclechincel said:
Well,

Being here isn’t going to help you. Clearly you have women interested

FACEandLMS said:
You get approached by women who find you attractive. I'll just let that sink in.

You're like fresh out of highschool and can't speak to women. And I am uglier than you.

You need to be a special kind of ugly to not get approched by anyone ever.
I am a low tier normie at my best pictures, so i am not like your standard bdd chadlite that infest this site.
I am on the spectrom though.

Already know its over, so yeah you can be an incel without trying whatsoever.

Approaching a woman is a myth. If women don't show interest in you irl and you get tinder matches or responses online dating then it's over for you.

theultimate341 said:
Being here isn’t going to help you. Clearly you have women interested

I am 28 years old kissles virgin with autism.

FACEandLMS said:

Dont even bother tbh.
Those people are delusional and they call themselves "mentalcels" and apparently they even have foids approach them. 
It is either a troll or they are lying. If a woman approached you there is very little you could do to fuck up. 

I feel like you and I are totally different types,we went and did mass approaching and we are pretty NT and we take every chance we get but we get so few tho.

St.Tropez said:
Dont even bother tbh.
Those people are delusional and they call themselves "mentalcels" and apparently they even have foids approach them. 
It is either a troll or they are lying. If a woman approached you there is very little you could do to fuck up. 

I feel like you and I are totally different types,we went and did mass approaching and we are pretty NT and we take every chance we get but we get so few tho.

Read my story in the what are your biggest regrets thread

This an example of mentalceldom

Facade said:
Read my story in the what are your biggest regrets thread

This an example of mentalceldom

Pretty accurate list except the tinder part, going on tinder as a sub 7 is suifuel. I bet very few incels here wouldnt dare try tinder after viewing results of the experiments. As for other points, some people just know its over for them from the beginning they just save themselves from humiliation (like myself)

ToFeelBetter said:
Pretty accurate list except the tinder part, going on tinder as a sub 7 is suifuel. I bet very few incels here wouldnt dare try tinder after viewing results of the experiments. As for other points, some people just know its over for them from the beginning they just save themselves from humiliation (like myself)

I guess you replied to the wrong comment because I wanted to show that mentalceldim is real

Yes because high inhibition is part of Mentalceldom and mentalceldom is part of inceldom, therefore I'm an incel.

TheVman said:

You sent me a picture of a photoshopped face. The fake zits were going onto the paper you were holding in front of you

Facade said:
I guess you replied to the wrong comment because I wanted to show that mentalceldim is real

yea, I quoted you by mistake

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You sent me a picture of a photoshopped face. The fake zits were going onto the paper you were holding in front of you

WHAT? The Vman called me out for being a fakecel yet is PHOTOSHOPPING HIS PICS TO LOOK WORSE SO HE CAN ROLEPLAY BEING INCEL?

CAGE

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
TheVman said:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

These all apply to me and there's no doubt I'd be considered incel by everyone here.

Testiclechincel said:
I am 28 years old kissles virgin with autism.

Are you subhuman? No. Since you had women interested.

Yes because in 2018 if you have to try IT'S OVER.

FACEandLMS said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
WHAT? The Vman called me out for being a fakecel yet is PHOTOSHOPPING HIS PICS TO LOOK WORSE SO HE CAN ROLEPLAY BEING INCEL?
CAGE
He also made his nose or mouth bigger. I can't remember which. The original unphotoshopped picture might not even be him

Can you be considered a facecel if you haven't tried surgery

I've never even talked to a girl before. Everything you said pretty much directly applies to me.

I think I'm a volcel, not sure, because even if I was a chadlite in my circumstances, sitting on the computer 24/7 would not get me any form of a relationship.

FACEandLMS said:
> have never had a conversation with a non-relative -- asking to borrow a pen, saying "Thank you", "Excuse me", "Ca-Ca-Can I have some ket-ket....chup?", etc, doesn't count.

Don't talk to too many girls, but I've talked to some. Never in a romantic/sexual setting, though.

FACEandLMS said:
> have never approached a woman.

Why would you bet on the slowest horse when you already know the outcome?

FACEandLMS said:
> have never created a Tinder profile because "I'm scwwwwared of a girl", "I'm fwightened that she might not reply",  and other retarded shit you should have grown out of around 3 yo.

Tried it once, but didn't like it. Tinder is pretty cancer is one of the reasons for hypergamy. Online dating was suppose to be for the introvert or not so good looking people out there, where they could win over a woman's heart through their personality and common interests, then social media can along and completely ruined it.

FACEandLMS said:
> are hardly ever in a social setting (school doesn't count) where girls can indicate interest in you.

Don't work with any females, no. My work is at a small IT firm and there are only guys. I pretty much fix old people's computers for the most part. People who are too uninformed to know how to reformat their computer and would rather want me to fix their shitty virus infested Vista laptop.

FACEandLMS said:
> believe you are ugly but have never been rejected.

I know that most girls aren't all that attracted to me, that much is obvious. I wouldn't refer to myself as downright ugly, though.

FACEandLMS said:
> otherwise have made no attempt whatsoever to get a gf but expect them to approach you and carry the conversation until you feel comfortable...

Gotta looksmax further.

theultimate341 said:
Are you subhuman? No. Since you had women interested.

I am feeling like i am beating a dead horse here.
It's not a competition on who has it worse. I would argue that knowing that i had women interested in me and still has crippling social anxeity to not escelate is on par with being subhuman.
i am still below average in terms of looks.

Testiclechincel said:
I am feeling like i am beating a dead horse here.
It's not a competition on who has it worse. I would argue that knowing that i had women interested in me and still has crippling social anxeity to not escelate is on par with being subhuman.
i am still below average in terms of looks.

Pics?

Yes, as FHOs will never give you an IOI to even attempt to talk to them - To do so anyway, without any invitation from them, will lead to certain rejection (and humiliation). If FHOs do not approach you, it's over.

BlackPill47 said:
Yes, as FHOs will never give you an IOI to even attempt to talk to them - To do so anyway, without any invitation from them, will lead to certain rejection (and humiliation). If FHOs do not approach you, it's over.

Do you reckon most women run up to guys and ask them out to dinner? You need to shut down the PC, man. At most, women give approach invitations or make your approach EASIER, but they don't run down men in clubs and ask for their numbers. Not sure which universe you live in where women do all of the wooing, sexual escalation, etc. Women are hypoagent.

there was this girl in 7th grade, i thought she was my gf but her friends dared her to pretend date me and broke up with me the same day rip

What the fuck is up with quotes? Shit.

I never said they went that far. Some will make the first move (for Chad). They certainly make it easier though.