Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Can women be blackpilled?

Title

• Total voters
PersonalityClown

PersonalityClown

lonely since 1995
★★★★★
The takes on this typically range from "No, women are incapable of fully understanding male loneliness and therefore can't be blackpilled" to "Yes, in fact all women are blackpilled by default since only women know with 100% accuracy what they are attracted to".

Wanted to see what the current userbase of this forum thinks about this.

Yes and no, some will be aware that they only like Chad but not a single one would ever admit it ever

I think you are talking about lookism in particular. Toilets ARE lookist. Calling foids blackpilled is just wrong.

Yes they can, but it doesn't impact them like it does us. When they acknowledge the blackpill, they realize how much power they hold over average men and use it to manipulate them since the blackpill is entirely in their favour.

For average and ugly men the blackpill is like a poison that slowly destroys you since it is insanely negative. kind of like forbidden knowledge we weren't meant to comprehend

Blackpilled as in they know about lookism ? I think they know instinctually.
Blackpilled as in depressed because lookism ruins their life ? Only if they're extremely ugly.

Blackpilled as in depressed because lookism ruins their life ? Only if they're extremely ugly.

Yes, that's more of less the definition of blackpill i'm going with. The blackpill is just a collection of facts, blackpillers are just people who accept these facts as truth. How you personally feel about them doesn't really matter.

Instinctual reactions don't count as knowledge and most women indulge in bluepilled thinking eg left wing politics, so women can't be blackpilled.

Yes and no, some will be aware that they only like Chad but not a single one would ever admit it ever
There are plenty of foids online nowadays who openly make fun of short guys and worship tallfags. They get bolder and bolder by every day because they know that society is always gonna kiss their ass

Yes. My mom is actually fairly blackpilled. (She still gives me bluepilled advice to try to give me hope tho)

But she actually does agree with me that lookism is a real thing tho

There are plenty of foids online nowadays who openly make fun of short guys and worship tallfags. They get bolder and bolder by every day because they know that society is always gonna kiss their ass
Those foids will still say they are attracted to the personality of the Tallfags and manlets have confidence issue. Foids always lie and gaslight

The takes on this typically range from "No, women are incapable of fully understanding male loneliness and therefore can't be blackpilled" to "Yes, in fact all women are blackpilled by default since only women know with 100% accuracy what they are attracted to".

first of all, what is the blackpill for you? is realizing that you'll live in misery because only looks matter, not just "knowing" that only looks matter.
Chad knows this, does it make him blackpilled? No, most if not all foids know this too.
Living it and knowing it is the difference between an incel and chad. by default women cannot be blackpilled, it's impossible, they'll never experience it, they know it, but they'll never suffer it.

Instinctual reactions don't count as knowledge and most women indulge in bluepilled thinking eg left wing politics, so women can't be blackpilled.
Tbh most foids do it for benefits and isn't as punished by left wing politics if not actually they gain since it

In Europe unlike in America most of normies do it for betabuxx not cause they believe in some racial tolerance

If we're talking about fully understanding lookism and male disposability, yes, I think some of them do understand, but it's very rare. They have no need to research and understand male problems, or to be intellectualy honest and humble enough to admit how much worse men have it.

Still you are right, for me blackpill is not only lookism but in fact a knowledge that genetic determinism rules over entire world and we don't have any will to live or free will which normies love ( at least most of them ) to brag

They have in their subconscious all the things we point out here, which is the blackpill itself, the cruel nature of reality

I'm conflicted between these two

If i had to give an answer, Id say they arent blackpilled by default because they actually genuinely believe the whole personality matters bs. They genuinely believe its not about height or face. Possibly unrelated, but it reminds of how theyll say "ive dated plenty of ugly guys before" and by "ugly" theyre talking about 6/10s.

Though i do believe it is possible for them to learn about the blackpill, but it is likely exceedingly rare for them to actually accept it. So i guess my answer to the question is yes, but its not a strong stance, i see both sides

I think they’re so retarded that they actually believe it when they say they care more about personality, completely unaware of how they treat attractive men vs unattractive men.

They have in their subconscious all the things we point out here, which is the blackpill itself, the cruel nature of reality
Yeah i agree. They might not be willing to admit it to themselves but deep down, they know we are right.

They acknowledge lookism fully, hence why they wear makeup and get their hair done to look good. They also know how much female privilege they have, and realize they can and will get sex from the most attractive men. As far as loneliness and absolute love deprivation, they wouldn’t have a clue because they never experience it. Only the absolute ugliest, most deformed foids could experience real loneliness. I’d be willing to bet every single .is user’s female looksmatch is living a great life filled with love and happiness right now. Most of us are not severely deformed like a woman like Lizzie Velasquez. Most of us are slightly below average or just basically average. I do not believe most of us are so ugly we are disgusting, and we rot here while super horribly ugly foids get love handed to them. Women cannot comprehend this part of the blackpill

Yes they can, but it doesn't impact them like it does us. When they acknowledge the blackpill, they realize how much power they hold over average men and use it to manipulate them since the blackpill is entirely in their favour.

For average and ugly men the blackpill is like a poison that slowly destroys you since it is insanely negative. kind of like forbidden knowledge we weren't meant to comprehend
This

If foids were truly beliving in such thing as personality, Incels wouldn't have even existed in the first place.

Everyone is subconsciously blackpilled. It’s a matter of accepting what you already believe deep within.

I think they have a washed down and weaker version of the blackpill if they cant get htn/chad

Because they only want chad and cant have him this creates a loneliness in them(not true loneliness like we might face in life) that might cause them to become blackpilled
This is pretty much what a femcel is

They can obviously have sex and relationships with normies but they only want it with htn and above which isnt achievable for them
So In their mind they are an incel

like all things in life for women they are still better off then us since they can easily get a bf to be less lonely and have a decent life while we are left to rot and since they are women it isn't as brutal for them to become blackpilled because they aren’t as unprivileged as men are in modern society

When they become blackpilled They realise they can never have chad but they know they still have a decent life ahead of them
When we become blackpilled we realise we will have nothing in life and its over

I’d be willing to bet every single .is user’s female looksmatch is living a great life filled with love and happiness right now.
Brutal
You dont even need to bet we all know its true

Yes, women are subconsciously blackpilled in the sense they only care about men's looks. They can't love ugly men. They would rather be with an abusive, toxic good looking man than an ugly nice guy.

I’d be willing to bet every single .is user’s female looksmatch is living a great life filled with love and happiness right now.
My female looksmatch is coping about being chadless by playing otome games and writing self-insert wish-fulfillment fanfics

My female looksmatch is coping about being chadless by playing otome games and writing self-insert wish-fulfillment fanfics
True, but no sympathy to her because she should be dating you, not dreaming about an unobtainable chad.

What do you think your female looksmatch is doing rn??
Getting fucked by chads, Chadlites, and HTNs if she is a slut or living with her HTN long term boyfriend if she is more decent and somewhat loyal

Getting fucked by chads, Chadlites, and HTNs if she is a slut or living with her HTN long term boyfriend if she is more decent and somewhat loyal
Mine is probably an autistic “ femcel”tbh

Probably rotting in her room playing hotline miami 2 rn to cope with being chadless

To answer this question you have to ask youself: how would this hypothetical average looking blackpilled woman behave? Would she:

a) Become a tradwife
b) Ride the chad cock carousel, have chad's babies, then betabuxx
c) Start an onlyfans for weird fetishes and make 10s of millions
d) Try a series of divorcerapes
e) Procreate with chad sperm donors.
f) Many other possibilities

Once you figure this out, you can maybe have a stab at answering OPs question.

Mine is probably an autistic “ femcel”tbh

Probably rotting in her room playing hotline miami 2 rn to cope with being chadless
Could be. I think mine is good looking enough to have average guys approach her though. My female looksmatch has life on easy mod eif she isn't a retard who only goes for chads and would give MTNs a shot

Radical feminists are often blackpilled.

Could be. I think mine is good looking enough to have average guys approach her though. My female looksmatch has life on easy mod eif she isn't a retard who only goes for chads and would give MTNs a shot

Pretty much any of them can get average guys tbf
But pretty much most of them dont want average guys except to use them for whatever it is they want

I feel like mine would become a femcel from being non nt though and be chad only

Anyone can be blackpilled, that includes foids too but it’s very rare.

Pretty much any of them can get average guys tbf
But pretty much most of them dont want average guys except to use them for whatever it is they want

I feel like mine would become a femcel from being non nt though and be chad only
Yeah, they are just stupid chad only cunts

I'm solidly in the second camp. I've posted about this before. Women are almost all blackpilled and prey on bluepilled men while attacking blackpilled men for spreading the truth.

I don't think lookism is instinctual in women. It's our feminized society that gives girls and boys vastly disparate training. Girls are taught that they will be judged for their looks from a very early age, and as a result are properly equipped for the competition of the dating market even in grade school. Boys get the bluepill bullshit: attractive and unattractive males alike are relentlessly steered away from the realities of the dating market and as a result largely have no awareness of the female-controlled dynamics surrounding them until adulthood and beyond.

To say that women are stupid and unaware underestimates their agency and bad intentions. Better to think of them as smart and malicious.

Last edited:
Foids are the reason why the blackpill exists

schrodinger's blackpill

Foids are very lookist idk if i would call them blackpilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back