Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can / will the effects of third wave feminism ever be fixed?

• Thread starter Melancholy_Worm
  • Start date
Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
Are we beyond the point of no return? I really think that the blackpill truly works only in our current time and world. My father (who I still respect!) is, no matter what, a based beta. He was the regular tall slender kid in school and somehow he managed to marry my mother (who was an average looking woman) and still the marriage hold up very well. Today, no matter what, such a scenario is impossible. I really think the problem lies not necessary in females but rather the fact that out current society allows the cunts to do whatever the fuck they like. This would never have happened have we had more strict society! When I asked my dad once about what was it like to get laid and form relationships in the Soviet Union he said that most didn't get laid until after marriage, and those who slept with at least one person outside of marriage, regardless of their sex, were considered sluts and degenerates.
Now, lord forbid, I don't say we should all become retarded commies, but can't we create some sort of society (someday, probably not now) which will be able to bring back this mentality? or perhaps it is too late now that we allowed femoids to do whatever the fuck they like?

the problem is that most men today are spineless cucks.

the problem is that most men today are spineless cucks.
This.

The only way to end this is through nuclear fallout, it will put men back on top when woman see they are the weaker sex and depend on men to do all the hard work and to survive. It will also kill all the soy boys and beta orbiters that help feminism cancer spread. And hopefully it'll kill us too kek

Nuclear annihilation can fix it.

Can it be fixed? Yes. Will it be fixed? No.

Not in our lifetimes. There's no appetite for truth and tough love in the mainstream.

it most men weren't cucks, yes it could be fixed, men could just refuse to give women rights, what could women do about it, nothing.

Only if something traumatic happens. Like WWIII, civiil war or an epidemic. We need to get rid of social media and dating apps, as well as hellywood. I don't believe sex dolls and robots can revolutionize the dating market. Too expensive and the uncanny valley will put off most normies.

EDIT: if you say dating market instead of dating scene you know it's over for men kek