Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can we just go back to body shaming toilets

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Temp. Banned
-
We should go back to shaming them for their bodies, weather it be their butts, tits, weight, face, etc or for just being sluts, they want to shame men for being short (as an example), so let’s start actively bullying toilets with traits that they lack in that department, and if they commit rope, we laugh and celebrate, because another subhuman left this earth, we should start hating toilets to the point they mentally break, and shun them if they’re ugly, old, or sluts.

They want to shame guys like us, so let’s just shame them, and discriminate against them, just leave ugly women to rot in a respond to how we were treated!

I’m more than down to be rude to fat or ugly toilets, hell: I’d laugh if they died.

I don't like looks shaming anyone tbh.

The thing is that it does not work if you are an inkwell. In fact, it in their silly minds reinforces the idea that uggos are disgusting, Chads are charming and they have all the affection they want wherever they want.

Only Chad can make those foids go suicidal.

When I chadfish I sometimes shame them for their body. It destroys them. I will make them drive an hour to a date then I will send them a text "I came into the bar and saw you were much heavier than in your pics. Sorry but I am cancelling the date." Absolutely smashes their ego. Whores.

ugly foids should be culled