Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we just agree that if you talk to foids you shouldn’t be allowed on this forum

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Title. But if it’s for work/family it’s okay, because I can’t expect everyone to stop talking to their mom or some shit.

If you are friends with a foid, then get banned bih.

I guess it depends upon the context. It's really just orbiting which is a problem.

Gtfooh and quit gate-keeping

Being able to small talk with women, or trying to, outside of work or family does not mean you can get a relationship.

I can't agree with that.

Can idiots like you get banned already? Have you never heard of friendzone? Females using you for their purpose? Gtfo with your stupid gatekeeping. You make it look like very few people are actually incels, when it's the other way round.

Can idiots like you get banned already? Have you never heard of friendzone? Females using you for their purpose? Gtfo with your stupid gatekeeping. You make it look like very few people are actually incels, when it's the other way round.
This is to deal with the LARPer problem.

Then don't be a spineless little weasel falling for their deceitful lies.

Being able to small talk with women, or trying to, outside of work or family does not mean you can get a relationship.

It’s more of a sign of being a bluepiller than it is of being a normalfag.

Youre only a true incel if women press their titties up against you and look affectionately into your eyes. Gtfo fakecel

i would rather blow my fucking brains out than befriend a femoid :feelsree:

How can you ascend, when you are "not allowed" to talk to women?

I dont see why it matters.

Talk to whatever you want, but don't brag about it as if you're the one fucking her, because you're not.

20200602 021524

How can you ascend, when you are "not allowed" to talk to women?
Bluepill iq, you’re assuming we can even ascend in the first place. Our looks have sealed our fates. Unless it’s forced or paid for, we cannot get sex. That’s why it’s INvoluntary CELibate

Bluepill iq, you’re assuming we can even ascend in the first place. Our looks have sealed our fates. Unless it’s forced or paid for, we cannot get sex. That’s why it’s INvoluntary CELibate
Fine, then the forum has to get rid of all tinder threads and other personal - mostly failed - reports of someone who tried to make communication or date.
Not a real highIQ idea.

Fine, then the forum has to get rid of all tinder threads and other personal - mostly failed - reports of someone who tried to make communication or date.
Not a real highIQ idea.
meh still whatever. Trying to get a date as an incel is like Sisyphus pushing da big rock up da hill. Bound to do it for eternity as punishment. Also stands not a single chance in all of hell to actually accomplish something.

If you listen to a foid at all I’d argue you’re not truly black pilled. Should also refrain from listening to them in general. Be it from music or Educational videos