Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can we incels be just friends with good looking girls?

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
I gave up on anything sexual wth foids but if we act friendly can we be friends with them? Or do they hate even seeing us?

no because then you become an orbiter. if they don't ask you to hang out/texts you, they're not your friend. and if a girl actually does this, she most likely has feelings for you. so i don't believe that men and women can be "just" friends and if they can, it's very rare.

better be dead than an orbiter

Ya been in university and still haven’t figured out that the only way they want ya around is to be an orbiter and ya have to be good looking for that role and to move up from it they don’t ever want to be your friend they hate your existence on the inside
better be dead than an orbiter
I’ll go back to masturbating before I go to be an orbiter a

If I’m not sexually benefiting from a foid, I don’t want to be friends with her.

No. Try to make ugly male friends

While they spit roast another guys ass? This post leads me to belief youre some cuck.

Last edited:
if you pretend to be gay then yes:feelsokman: have fun,make sure to get skinny and put on the gay voice

Friendships between men and women are mostly unbalanced, more often than not one falls for the other.

Since they will deem you as inferior, you will be their emotional tampoon, and will run away or don't care if you talk about your problems. If beign their emotional tampoon is something that's interesting for you, I suggest injecting testosterone ASAP and stop being a fucking bitch.

why would you even want a female friend, they're the most boring personalities and you'll likely have 0 in common with them

If I’m not sexually benefiting from a foid
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
That's a good one, I see what you did there :feelskek:

iu

I gave up on anything sexual wth foids but if we act friendly can we be friends with them? Or do they hate even seeing us?
If you have a lot of money you can be friend with Stacies. :forcedsmile:

Friendship with a foid is the stupidest thing that you can do in your life.

Friendships between men and women are mostly unbalanced, more often than not one falls for the other.

Since they will deem you as inferior, you will be their emotional tampoon, and will run away or don't care if you talk about your problems. If beign their emotional tampoon is something that's interesting for you, I suggest injecting testosterone ASAP and stop being a fucking bitch.
I can't find a male friend, all of them already have their NT friend group except me.

The title is stupid. Have you considered befriending a below average looking girl? A good personality beats a narcissistic powder face any day of the week. You're inherently placing women on a pedestal because of superficial preferences instead of what really matters (not that they understand that in the reverse).

Not unless she views you as a viable beta bux fallback option should her plans to ensnare Chad fall through.

In other words she must find you attractive enough to make for a suitable, presentable husband for her.

This would effectively also make you her “B guy” which while you’re good enough to cohabitate with and raise Chad’s bastard offspring and get occasional once a month (more like once a year) unenthusiastic starfish sex you will NEVER EVER manage to turn her on or receive all of her true passion to the extent that her “A guy” ie Chad has done or could do were she only still with him instead.

A good example of a beta bux “B guy” is probably YouTube personality Woodysgamertag.

He’s yet another one of these YouTuber/e-celebrity types that stumbled into a lucrative career as an e-personality and lucked out in so doing because the beta buxxing finally attracted a woman to him so he could fulfill what I’m sure was always his dream ie marriage and family but most likely he would be here with us and in deep psychological pain had YouTube never existed.

Lest anyone think that I’m picking on Woody exclusively, I’m not as the same would likely be true of the chinless Leafy fag (Leafyishere) and Content Cuck (idubzz) and the list could really be endless.:feelsthink::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Why would you want to be friends with one in the first place?

Foids are boring/uninteresting and have nothing in common with any of us.

They despise us and a good part dont even seen incels as human beings, also why would she would have you as a friend ?
I can already feel the awkwardness in the air if you manage to have one as a friend, they only talk about men that they sucked and expensive clothes, nothing more.
I can't find a male friend, all of them already have their NT friend group except me.
Female friends are even harder to make, if you cant find a guy to be friend, just play a game and try to interact with the guys there, send a friend request to the ones you have a good conversation during the game, after some time playing with them you will become friends eventually, maybe even create a team, who knows ?
But your idea is just stupid, if you manage to do it, you will be only a ultimate orbiter, used to boost the confidence and if you become a good pet, she may let you give opinions on her clothes that she will use on a night club to fuck chad in the bathroom.
"Better alone than in bad company."

No. They want even simps to have some looks. Why you want to be friend with good-looking girls? I think even 'good ones' are disgusted by ugly guys they just not showing it.

Why any guy would want to be utilized as an emotional tampon is beyond me what a joke of a position to be in.

Yes. I remember that I was friend of girl that had a lot of orbiters back in HS. Our classroom became a civil war because her(her orbiters vs her foid enemies).
During College I was friend of high tier Beckys and even today we are colleagues. Of course that it is impossible to date them or fuck them, even impossible that they accept a fuck for money.

you can have pleasant encounters but dont expect that it will ever become a friendship if you press too hard you will end up as an orbiter

Never be a simp