Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can we get 8, 16 or 32 people for an incel.is Pokémon Showdown random battle tournament?

Thanks boyos, that was fun

Sign me up for the next one!

I’ll go for an early gen tourney, sure.

We could make a battle for the third place like in the world cup if you guys want. But I guess @mybodyisrotting went to sleep lol.

We could make a battle for the third place like in the world cup if you guys want. But I guess @mybodyisrotting went to sleep lol.
Ngl, I'm going off too. We share third place which is fair enough too :feelsokman:

I'm still here, send me a challenge if you want tbh

I'm gonna sleep, thank you all for participating tbh. Till next time!

:feelsautistic:

I love steam,nintendo is ok.

Chincel will be a big dark horse if we gen1maxx tbh, I feel honored to only lose 6-4 to him ngl

Chincel will be a big dark horse if we gen1maxx tbh, I feel honored to only lose 6-4 to him ngl
I want a gen 3 tournament one day. I think this is the gen I play the best.

We could have a monogen tournament one day as well, this is super fun. Each player chooses a gen and can only use Pokémon from this gen. Of course we would have to choose a tier.

Just saw it now, don't be down, it happens. Has happened to me as well.

Yes, but I went 10 years without it happening so a bit to process.

I used to play Pokémon when I was much younger.
I will participate if you're still accepting people as it seems fun.

Yesterday's 8 people tournament it's already over. But we'll do more in the future, stay tuned!

The tourney ended, up for a RBY battle?

Hey, don't you want a RBY battle with me? It most likely won't be 6 x 0 in that format.

Sure, I put your name in and it said you were offline.

Random battles are fun as hell but not competitive at all. Would be weird to me to have a tournament revolving around them but I guess they do happen.

I think I did alright for myself in our rematch.

Random battles are fun as hell but not competitive at all. Would be weird to me to have a tournament revolving around them but I guess they do happen.
I made it that way to be quicker and simpler.
I think I did alright for myself in our rematch.
Yeah. I didn't make much mistakes I think but you won anyway. You're good at RBY ngl.

I made it that way to be quicker and simpler.

Yeah. I didn't make much mistakes I think but you won anyway. You're good at RBY ngl.

TY, I wasted away 2 grades of school playing it.

Fuck I was not connected yesterday I would really like to play showdown with somes guys here

edit : @DeformAspergerCel thanks for the tag I really appreciate :feelsokman:

Last edited: