Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can we ban this anandkonda jeet?

He’s the personification of this image:
1713380011971-png.1137111
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

So he's an incel
Many anti-incel and anti-blackpill soy incels post on Reddit. Should they belong here too? ABSOLUTELY NOT! You have to be a good fit for this place.

So you're admitting to constant & excessive racebait here?
Nigga, Go though @beyondschizo HE's the one doing this

Havent seen him say anything that breaks the rules what did he say?
He's hardly if ever mentioned his Inceldom & issues, racebaits/ragebaits constantly, tries to crab in a bucket users here, has given bluepilled advice, etc.

Why do you think he shoudlnt be? This thread is an example of how divisive he is to the community here.
Well, he didn't really break any rules. Lets be realistic for a second

He's hardly if ever mentioned his Inceldom & issues
Interesting. I mean, Im not very familiar with him as a user but you are kind of right. I haven't really seen him talk about his inceldom

Both of you should be banned.

Interesting. I mean, Im not very familiar with him as a user but you are kind of right. I haven't really seen him talk about his inceldom
Ye, which is telling

I mean yes, I talk about other stuff as do most others here, but he's never -if ever hardly- mentioned Inceldom
Well, he didn't really break any rules.
He has in the past, and he still somewhat does since he has given bluepilled advice to @Rapist @Chudpreet

Lets just say Im some kind of Slav and I speak a Slavic language natively
Don't take anything I said about Slavs seriously, that was just for jfl in retaliation. I like you Slavs